31

Jungkook had never been this hard in his life.

The problem was, he didn't have any place to come on. Even if he took his clothes off, he didn't want to upset his teacher while he was giving out punishments. As much as Jungkook would love to get railed by his teacher, he wasn't sure if he could handle it just yet. 

He could go in Yoongi's shower again, but he also didn't want to miss the show.
So, he sat there, watching as Mr. Min dominated the fuck out of Taehyung, gripping the base of his cock as he tried desperately not to come. For this reason, he felt he was one of the students getting punished as well, and he pouted at the unfairness of it all.

Yoongi slid off Taehyung and walked back to his dresser calmly. He sorted through some things, before pulling out what looked like a ring.

Jungkook was confused at the sight of it, but Taehyung tensed when he saw it.

"No, no, Yoongi, please," Taehyung begged, trying to get away but couldn't move with the ropes holding him down to the bed. "Please not that!"

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, cocking his head as he watched Yoongi slide the ring over Taehyung's dick, securing it to the base.

"It's called a cock ring. It won't let him come until I take it off." Yoongi explained, "We'll be learning more about these during our fourth unit lesson."

He looked down and noticed Jungkook was hard. "You know you can come anytime you want, right?"

"Oh, I, uh," Jungkook was embarrassed suddenly. "I know, I just...didn't want to get your carpet dirty."

Yoongi cooed. "How thoughtful of you, Jungkook. What a good student you are. It's okay if you do come on my carpet, otherwise you can use my bathroom to come and clean yourself up." He smirked. "And don't worry, I won't start anything until you're back." 

Jungkook nodded his thanks before hurrying to the bathroom and shutting the door. He barely made it to the sink in time, finally releasing his grip and shooting his load into Yoongi's sink.

"F-fuck!" He quickly but his lip, hoping the others hadn't heard him. He rinsed out the sink and pulled his boxers back up before walking back out.

Yoongi was smirking and Jungkook knew he had heard. His face flushed.

"Alright, now we can begin." Yoongi said, now turning back to Taehyung, who looked more nervous than excited.

He climbed between Taehyung's legs again, laying down on his stomach.

Taehyung trembled, raising his head and pulling softly on his restraints as he looked to Yoongi.

"Be gentle," he whispered. 

Yoongi just laughed meanly.

He grabbed Taehyung's thighs, pushing them apart a little further so he could have a better access to his prize.

He leaned forward and traced the tip of his tongue around Taehyung's hole, causing his breath to hitch. Yoongi squeezed Taehyung's thighs tighter, digging his fingernails into the soft flesh as he curled and flicked his tongue, drawing out quick breaths and soft moans from the tied-up boy.

Taehyung's hips jerked forward when Yoongi suddenly shoved his whole tongue into his ass, "Ah! Yoongi- fuck!"

Yoongi made no reaction, too busy eating him out. He grabbed Taehyung's hipbones and pushed them back to the bed, keeping them pinned there.

Taehyung tried to close his legs, but the restraints kept him spread and at Yoongi's mercy.

Yoongi didn't let up with his fast pace, not even to come up for air.