41

Namjoon dragged his feet as he trudged down the sidewalk to Mr. Min's house.

He hated this sidewalk. He hated how he knew the way to get to his teacher's house. He hated this stupid bet. He hated this class. He hated everything.

But mostly he hated himself. How could he have lost so humiliatingly like that? One to fourteen? Seriously?! He was captain of the fucking team and yet he had only been able to score one point against Yoongi.

He groaned, bringing his hand to his forehead as his cheeks flushed with renewed embarrassment.

The only small detail bringing him comfort was the fact that at least his classmates wouldn't be able to see the first part of his no doubt humiliating day as Yoongi's slave.

All they would see is whatever Yoongi decided to do to him in class tomorrow.
And after being tied up, gagged, punished and constantly talked down to in front of them, there wasn't that much more that they could see.

Feeling a little bit better, he arrived at Yoongi's door and knocked loudly.

"Come in, sub." Yoongi called.

The small, good feeling Namjoon had had was instantly shot and killed when he opened the door and saw all of his classmates spread out in Yoongi's living room, snacking and drinking tea.

He froze in the doorway, one hand gripping his backpack strap, his other clutching the doorknob tightly as he stared.

Yoongi came around the corner then, smirking. "Ah, we were thinking you weren't going to show. Well come on, come in already, sub. I don't want to waste any time.
You're the star of tonight's show after all."

Namjoon forced himself to enter. "What the fuck are all of you doing here?" He demanded, kicking the door shut behind him.

"Mr. Min invited us over." Jimin called, sipping his tea.

Namjoon slid his glare over to his teacher. "Oh, did he, now?"

Yoongi just smiled as he walked over. He grabbed the student's shoulders and slid the backpack off, letting it fall with a thump to the floor. He took Namjoon's hand and led him to the bathroom.

"You're just in time, slave." He said, opening the door and pushing the student inside.

"Time for what?" Namjoon snapped, his heart starting to pound when the realness of his situation started to set in.

He had to do whatever Yoongi said, the man he hated most in the world, for an entire day. Twenty-four hours. And his classmates were going to watch.

"It's 4:48," Yoongi checked his Rolex as he paused outside the bathroom. "Change into the outfit I laid out for you, and then come out. Until five p.m. tomorrow you agreed to do whatever I say, so I don't want to hear any backtalk or arguing, alright sub?"

"I didn't agree to this," Namjoon crossed his arms. "I just lost a stupid bet."

Yoongi grinned, cocking his head. "So, it's only stupid now that you lost?"

Before Namjoon could argue, Yoongi slammed the door shut, making the student jump back.

"You have ten minutes to change," Yoongi called through the door. "Or else we'll all come in and help you change into the outfit."

Namjoon knew the outfit was something he would rather set on fire than wear, but he also knew that he didn't have much choice right now. After all, he had had so many options to be able to back out, but he was so blind in his hatred for his teacher that it never occurred to him that he could lose.