21

Seokjin practically threw Namjoon into the small space and yanked the door shut behind them.

Namjoon stumbled, catching himself on the wall. "Whoa, the problems your fuck?" He slurred, pushing himself off the wall and swaying on his feet.

Seokjin walked over and grabbed him, holding the boy steady. "You had too much to drink."

"You had too much to drink." Namjoon shot back. He tried to glare at the black-haired boy, but his vision was blurry.

Seokjin hummed, like his point had just been proven. "What are you really doing here?"

"G-getting drunk." Namjoon answered. He grabbed onto Seokjin's shoulder and waist and looked him up and down. "So, like are you gay or what?"

"I don't need a label to be who I am." Seokjin said. "Listen, Namjoon, I know something is bothering you. You can tell me. What's up?"

"You're not my diary." Namjoon stuck out his tongue. He tried to focus on the boy holding him so close. He titled his head.
"Why... why are you so pretty?"

Seokjin broke into a chuckle. "Aww, you think I'm pretty?"

Namjoon just nodded, his mind fuzzy. He reached out and ran his fingers through Seokjin's soft hair, then brought it down to cup the boy's face. "You... look like a girl." He looked like he was fighting to say his next words. "I could kiss you."

Seokjin stepped closer, placing his hand over Namjoon's. "So kiss me."

Namjoon looked surprised. "I-I'm not gay!"

"Neither am I." Seokjin raised a finger to Namjoon's lips, tracing them. He pressed on the boy's lower lip and pulled down in it softly, making Namjoon open his mouth a little. He wrapped his arms around the slightly taller boy's neck and leaned in, kissing him softly.

Namjoon was frozen for a second. Too many images and feelings were flashing through his slow, drunk mind, going too fast for him to process. One thing stood out, however, and he instantly gave into it on instinct. A feeling he knew whether he was drunk or sober.

Seokjin was making him horny.

Guy or girl or guy that could pass for a girl; Seokjin was turning him on.

Growling as the spark ignited, Namjoon grabbed the boy's thin waist and lifted him up easily with his muscular arms.

Seokjin immediately wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist, his arms still locked around his neck.

Namjoon slammed him against the wall so hard that Seokjin knew the other boys could hear it outside.

"Always thought you were so fucking pretty," Namjoon growled in Seokjin's ear. "The prettiest boy in class."

Seokjin hummed at the praise, tilting his head back so Namjoon could leave hickeys down his neck.

"I could fuck you so hard you would break in half, a dainty little thing like you." Namjoon was saying as he nipped, bit and sucked down Seokjin's skin. "Wouldn't even be gay 'cause you're like a girl."

"Is that what you want to do to me?" Seokjin's heart was beating faster in arousal at the alpha boy's words and actions. "Hmm? Fuck me broken? A strong, powerful alpha male like you could do unspeakable things to someone like me."

"Mmm," Namjoon moaned at the images his mind came up with. He lowered his hands to grip the boy's ass, holding him up that way instead. "Would tie you up and claim you like the princess you are and make sure everyone knew who you belonged to. No one would be able to fuck you. Not like I could. "