58

Hoseok jumped up from his chair at the froyo place, making everyone else turn to look at him.

"Nyumbug?" He gasped, holding the phone tighter to his ear, shocked to hear Namjoon was crying. "What's wrong? Are you okay?  Where's Yoongi?"

"What's going on?" Seokjin shot out of his chair too, grabbing Hoseok's arm and looking at him with large, worry filled eyes.

He could hear Namjoon's cries from over the phone and his hand slapped over his mouth. 

Namjoon didn't cry unless something seriously horrible happened.

"What is it?" Jungkook stood up, his half-eaten ice cream forgotten.

Jimin looked scared and clung to Jungkook.

"It's okay.  You don't have to say anything.  Hoseok assured the upset boy.  "We're coming back right now.  Don't worry, Nammie, whatever happened, we'll fix it."

He hung up, staring at his phone with a slightly dazed expression.

"What happened?" Jungkook insisted.

"That was…Nyum-…Namjoon just called me." Hoseok admitted, still amazed.

"Why? Is Yoongi alright?" Jimin piped up.

"I dunno, he didn't say any-" Hoseok looked down when his phone lit up with a text. 
"Oh, he just shared his location.  He's not at Yoongi's place anymore."

"Oh my God, no!" Seokjin gasped.  "Someone please tell me they didn't have a fight!"

Hoseok quickly loaded the address.  "Come on."

They all raced after him into the night.

-

Despite it being late at night, Namjoon was hot.

He paced in front of the bench, his hands messing up his hair as he tried to think.

His feet were dirty and cut in a few places, but he didn't feel the sting with each step he took - too absorbed in his own thoughts.

He couldn't believe he had just run out on Yoongi like that.  After all the times he assured and promised the man that he would never leave him, Namjoon literally ran away from him during a time when Yoongi needed him the most.

He groaned, feeling horrible.

But as guilty and sick as he felt, he couldn't force himself to return back there.

It had been too real - seeing Agust's face again like that.  On top of him.  On the bed. Panic had taken over and all Namjoon could do was freak out, trying to get away from the man.

He had literally shoved his boyfriend aside…

Before he could think himself into a depressive episode, the sound of footsteps pounding on the sidewalk made him jerk his head up.

His classmates ran towards him, tackling him into a forceful group hug.

"Nyummie, are you okay?" Hoseok cupped the younger boy's face worriedly. "You didn't say what happened and so we all came over as fast as we could." He wiped away the tear tracks on the dimpled boy's cheeks.

"What happened?  Where's Yoongi and Tae?" Seokjin looked around, confused to see Namjoon was alone in a random place at this time of night.

Namjoon sucked in a deep breath.  He knew he should tell them, at least to stop them from worrying, but when he tried to speak, nothing came out.

"It's okay, take your time.  You don't have to tell us at all.  Cassie is on his way over here; he'll be here soon." Hoseok glanced down.
"Nyamjeun, where are your shoes?"