64

Seokjin was lying in bed, watching videos on his phone when his door was suddenly kicked open and Hoseok breezed in.

"Seokjin!"

"What did Door Guy McDoorface ever do to you?" Seokjin looked at him, sitting up. "Come on in, by the way, you're totally invited." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh good." Hoseok tossed him a box. "You got a package, by the way."

Seokjin caught it and started to open it. "Jeez, you stole my mail, too?"

"It's our gowns!" Hoseok pulled out the other box he had been holding behind his back. "For graduation!"

Seokjin pulled out his and admired the dark red fabric. "Wow...I can't believe this is our last week of school...it went by so fast..."

"Tell me about it, it's like the year just started like 64 chapters ago or something." Hoseok nodded, climbing onto his bed.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do after high school." Seokjin set his gown down, staring blankly ahead. "I always thought I was going to have time to look at colleges and decide on a career path, but now it's like time is almost out and I still don't have a clue what to do with my future."

"Hey, the future will sort itself out. You're a bright, caring, intelligent young man with endless possibilities." Hoseok said seriously. "Don't worry about it, just live your life right now. Celebrate graduating. You'll know what to do when the time is right."

Seokjin blinked. "Wow, Hobi. Thank you, and you're right!"

Hoseok grinned. "Come on, put on your grown so we can fuck in them!"

Seokjin sighed. "Aaaaand he's back."

-

Jimin stepped into his bedroom, twirling in his gown. "What do you think?"

"You're adorable." Jungkook grinned.

Jimin giggled. "You look like a prince in yours!"

Jungkook looked down at the gown he was wearing. It still hadn't sunk in yet that he was really graduating high school. He was done with high school in just a week.

"It hasn't hit me yet," he confessed. "That I won't be going back to that school anymore in just a few more days."

Jimin wrapped him in a hug. "You're so amazing, Kookie! You're going to get accepted into every college ever and kick all the ass!"

Jungkook chuckled, embracing the little pink haired boy. "What about you? What are you going to do?"

"I've been thinking of writing." Jimin said. "I've kept a diary about my relationships and I'm thinking of publishing it to warn others about abusive and manipulative relationships."

"Jimin, seriously?" Jungkook's eyebrows shot up. "That's so brave of you!"

Jimin blushed, ducking his head. "It's not that great, I just hope it'll help just one person walk away. Then it'll all be worth it."

"It'll be a bestseller." Jungkook nodded. "Trust me, I can feel it."

"What about you?" Jimin cocked his head. "You should definitely go for editing! That video you made was insane!"

Jungkook grinned. "Thanks, but I'm actually thinking of pursuing a different career."

"Really? What?"

-

"Look at my beautiful sub." Yoongi grinned as Namjoon looked at himself in the mirror, trying on the maroon gown. "All grown up and ready to graduate."