15

Namjoon hurried up the steps to his girlfriend's dorm. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer it.

Sara Jones was in college with a nursing major. She was twenty-one, which Namjoon loved since he liked older women.

Emphasis on the woman part.

The door opened and her face lit up when she saw him standing there with a rose in his hand. "Joonie!"

"Hey babe," he stepped inside and kissed her deeply. 

She kissed back eagerly, only pulling back to eventually breathe. "Oh, is that for me, Joonie?" She pointed excitedly at the rose.

"Of course." He handed it to her and she giggled, burying her nose in it. "Thank you! You're so sweet! I love you!"

"I love you too." He smiled as he watched her put it in a vase in the kitchen. And he meant it. She was the only thing keeping him sane lately. "How was your day?" 

She launched into a story about how crazy the hospital was and Namjoon nodded along.

She sighed, collapsing beside him on the couch of the University dorm she was staying in. "Ugh, it's been so stressful!"

He leaned forward and kissed her again. "I can help you relax." He whispered when he pulled back, and she immediately jumped up, grabbing his hand.

They raced to the bedroom and both of them hurriedly took off their clothes, tossing them into a pile on the floor. 

"Is Jeanette here?" He asked as they both got onto the bed. 

Jeanette was Sara's roommate. 

She shook her head. "Her bio class ran late today, so we have time."

"Good," he whispered huskily, climbing on top of her. 

They kissed again and she raised her hips up to meet his, grinding themselves together. 

She moaned, tossing her head back as he kissed and sucked down her neck. One hand pinned her to the mattress by her neck, and his other was between her legs. "Oh, Joon, oh, f-fuck!" 

Namjoon could have growled right then. His stupid, asshole, perverted teacher could call him a sub all he wanted, but Namjoon knew he wasn't. Just listen to his older girlfriends screams for fucks sake. 

Riiing

He was ready to ignore his ringtone, but Sara opened her eyes.

"Joon, your phone." 

"Ignore it." He said, trying to kiss her but she held up a hand to stop him. 

"What if it's your mom?" She frowned. "What if she has news about your grandma?" 

Riiing! 

"I'll call her back." He huffed, leaning in again. 

Sara sat up and pushed him off the bed. "Answer it. I don't want you to miss it if it's important. What if it's Harvard?"

"I haven’t applied there yet." He grumbled, annoyed they had been interrupted by what he assumed was just a spam call. 

Riiing!

She looked at him expectantly, closing her legs and he groaned, finally sliding off the bed and stomping over to the clothes. 

He sifted through them until he found his jeans and reached into the pocket, pulling out his phone. 

"What?" He snapped. 

"Nyumjewn!" Hoseok beamed. "What's up handsome? Just called to see what kind of snacks you wanted for the party."

Namjoon could have killed himself out of pure frustration right then and there. "Hoseok- are you fucking serious right now?" 

"No, I want you to have terrible chips at the party." Hoseok scoffed sarcastically. 

"You're such a fucking pain in the ass." Namjoon snapped. 

"Then add more lube."

"Fuck off, loser. I'm busy right now."

"Then why did you answer?"

"Because I thought you were my mom." 

Hoseok chuckled. "Silly Jooniebear, I'm your Daddy."

Namjoon hung up. 

"Who was it?" Sara asked as he got back between her legs on the bed. 

"Nobody important." Namjoon grumbled. 

"I've never seen you angry like that before." She smirked. "It's hot, Joon."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, thinking. "Hey, mind if I record a little bit of us?"

"What for?" She asked. 

"To show a friend." He smiled. 

She nodded, and he grabbed his phone and clicked the camera icon. 

He never wanted to play dirty, but Hoseok deserved it.

-

Hoseok was playing on his phone in bed when he got the message.

New video from ♡ Baby Nyamjewn ♡

Eager, he clicked the notification and waited for it to load. 

Namjoon never texted him and never sent him videos, so he was extremely excited to see what it was. 

Hopefully a video of him in the shower, or of him working out, or even better, a video of him masturbating. 

The video finally loaded and he pressed play. 

Unfortunately, the video was none of the above.

It was a video of Namjoon fucking roughly into a girl Hoseok didn't know. She was moaning and cursing and Namjoon was breathing heavily.

The clip was only a few seconds long, but its message was clear. 

The video ended and Hoseok stared at nothing. 

What was he supposed to do? Delete it? Watch it again? Send his own? Make it his own live wallpaper?

In the end, he was speechless, and he powered off his phone.