63

At the mention of his father, Yoongi stiffened, his eyes suddenly seeing something far away.

Namjoon noticed immediately and grabbed him, pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug.
"It's okay, baby, we don't have to do this. We can figure something else out." He said, feeling the smaller man trembling softly.

But Yoongi shook his head and stepped back. "No, Jungkook is right. The only person capable of making sure Agust doesn't come out is my father. We don't have any other choice."

"Can we even bring him here?" Seokjin asked. "Like, isn't he in jail?"

"We can expedite him out here if it's for trial purposes." Namjoon said. "I'll have to talk to the judge, but I think this can work."

"I'll be, um, I have to-" Yoongi suddenly pushed past them all as he ran out the door of the auditorium.

"Yoongi!" Jimin raced after him.

Namjoon wanted to follow but he had to talk to the judge, so he sighed but looked at the others. "I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back from punching that man when he gets here."

"I don't even want to look at him." Hoseok shuddered.

"I'm not making any promises that I won't snap his neck." Jungkook said emotionlessly.

"I'll keep him in check." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and guided him back to his seat.

Namjoon nodded and hurried to the stage, where the judge, Barnes and Khan were huddled together in discussion.

"Your Honor." Namjoon said, standing in front of the men. "I have a request to make."

"What is it?" The judge smiled at him.

Namjoon took a deep breath to hide his nervousness. "I would like to expedite Min Yoongi's father out here."

There was silence, then Barnes spoke up. "Him? Why? He's the one who-"

"We all know what he did." Khan interrupted. He glanced at Namjoon. "What good will bringing him here do?"

"He helps to bring out Yoongi's alters. He's the easiest way to trigger them all out." Namjoon said. "Then the measurer can easily gauge my teacher and verify they're really out and that it's not Yoongi acting."

The judge seemed lost in thought. "I suppose if we didn't bring him out, how else would we trigger out the personalities?"

"Is Mr. Min okay with this idea?" Barnes raised an eyebrow.

"He is." Namjoon nodded.

The judge stood up. "Alright, then it seems I have a few phone calls to make."

"Thank you, Your Honor." Namjoon was relieved.

"What's going on?" Li demanded, noticing them all talking.

Namjoon ignored him, jumping off the stage and running back to his group.

"Is he coming?" Taehyung jumped up.

"The judge is calling the prison now." Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook's fingers curled into fists. On one hand he was glad his plan was working, but on the other hand, he didn't want Yoongi to have to go through this.

"Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon looked around.

"Bathroom. Jimin is with him." Seokjin said.

Namjoon nodded, glad Yoongi wasn't alone.

He glanced at the clock, his heart pounding as he waited for the man who started this all to come in.

-