60

"Namjoon, can I use your phone?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Namjoon wasn't sure why Jungkook didn't use his own phone but nodded. "It's charging upstairs."

Wordlessly, Jungkook raced up the stairs.

-

"Namjoon?" The female gasped, picking up on the first ring.

"Uh, no, sorry, this is his friend, my name is Jungkook." Jungkook glanced to the door, making sure it was shut and no one could hear him.

"Oh. Uh, hey?" The female was confused. "Why do you have Namjoon's phone?"

"This was the only way I could think to get your number." Jungkook confessed. "You're his ex, Sara, right? Look I can't explain in detail, but I need your help."

"Yeah, why? What's wrong? Is Namjoon okay?" She sounded worried. 

"He's.....................listen, he needs some help, and I can do that for him, but I need your help as well. Will you?" Jungkook whispered, holding the phone tightly to his ear.

"I'll do anything for Namjoon." Sara responded instantly.

Except for be loyal to him, Jungkook couldn't help but think. But he didn't dare say that out loud, he didn't want to push her away.

"Great, I'll be over your house later today." Jungkook said glancing at his watch. It was gonna be a tight squeeze.

"Tonight?" Sara sounded surprised. "That's kinda short notice, I have plans."

"Do you want to help him or not?" Jungkook snapped. "You kinda fucking owe him for breaking his heart."

It was silent and Jungkook suddenly felt shy and terrible again.

"You're right. Losing him was the worst mistake of my life. Come over right away, I'll do anything to help him out."

Jungkook smiled. "Alright, what's your address?"

-

Jungkook hung up the phone. He went to the call log and deleted the call entry he had just made today.

-

Jungkook didn't go with them, and he didn't stay behind with the others.

He had something important to do.

After the car pulled out of the driveway, Jungkook snuck out the backdoor and bolted down the sidewalk.

He had a plan, and if it worked, Namjoon and Yoongi would get their happily ever after.

-

Ding dong!

Jungkook panted, his hands on his knees as he doubled over, out of breath.

The door opened a moment later and a female looked at him.

"I was gonna ask how you got here so fast, but I think I know the answer." She stepped back letting him into the air-conditioned dorm.

"Water?" She led him to the kitchen.

Jungkook nodded, once again shy.

He was bisexual, but girls were more intimidating than guys, for some reason.

She got him a glass and they sat at the table.
Jungkook downed half his glass, before getting down to business.

"Okay for legal reasons I can't tell you a lot of what's going on so please don't ask any questions." He insisted.