22

Yoongi pulled up the long, winding driveway to the address Jungkook had texted him.

He had been more than a little surprised at Jungkook's text. Namjoon of all people made, not one; but two moves on a guy?

And not just any guys, two fellow classmates, aka the top five people Namjoon hated the most in the world.

Yoongi shook his head as he parked his car and climbed out. Alcohol was a drug like no other.

He hurried up to the door and rang the bell. A few moments later it opened, and an elegantly dressed butler stood there.

"Good evening. Welcome to the Jung residence. Are you on the list?" The butler asked, not seeming to care that it was late at night.

"Min Yoongi?" Yoongi asked.

The butler looked down at the clipboard in his hands. "Ah, you are a VIP. Right this way, sir. May I offer you a drink?"

"No, thanks." Yoongi stepped inside. "I'm here to save a student from his horny classmates."

"They're all downstairs." The butler still didn't seem surprised. 

Yoongi briefly wondered what kind of shit Hoseok had put the poor man through that nothing fazed him anymore.

Yoongi nodded and hurried down the steps.

The sight that greeted him was a sight he ever expected to see in his lifetime.

Namjoon was standing in the middle of the room, struggling against four of his classmates, who either had their shirts off or their pants off and were each holding onto one of his limbs and begging and whining at the tall boy to fuck them.

"Stop it!" Namjoon shouted, straining with all his muscles to free his arms, but Hoseok clung to him, holding his arm down.

"Come on, Joonie!" He pleaded. "Why are you stopping now? You were fine with wrecking my asshole earlier!"

"He was more than fine with ruining me even earlier than that!" Seokjin spat, grabbing onto Namjoon's other arm. He grabbed Namjoon's shirt and lifted it to reveal his toned chest and abs. "Holding this out on us should be a crime!"

Jimin and Taehyung were both clinging to Namjoon's thighs, wrapping their bodies around his legs so he couldn't walk without falling over. Jimin rubbed Namjoon's thigh, dangerously close to his dick.

Taehyung swatted Jimin's small hand away, but then he brought his own hand even closer, which made Namjoon struggle more, but he couldn't do much with Seokjin and Hoseok pinning his arms.

"Get off me!" Namjoon yelled, trying to twist his body. "Don't touch me!"

Jungkook was cowering in the corner, holding his hands to his nose. When he pulled his hand away to inspect them, Yoongi was shocked to see blood.

"What the hell is going on here?" He shouted and everyone instantly froze.

Quickly, the students released Namjoon.

"M-Mr. Min!" Hoseok stuttered. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Jungkook told me to come over because you were all harassing a fellow classmate." Yoongi's glare was petrifying as he stalked over. "What did you all think you were doing?!" He shouted, and the four culprits flinched.

No one had an answer.

"Well?" Yoongi demanded, crossing his arms. He looked at Taehyung. "Tell me why you, a twenty-four-year-old, is groping an eighteen-year-old in another eighteen-year-old's basement?"