69

Cassie parked the limo outside the university.

"Here you boys are. Have a good first day." He said.

"Thanks Cass." Hoseok smiled at him.

He and Seokjin exited the sleek black limo, relishing the way the passing students stared at them in awe.

"I'm so excited!" Seokjin exclaimed as they walked into the prestigious university. It was bright and spacious inside, crammed with students and helpful RAs. "I can't believe we're college students now!"

"Believe it, baby." Hoseok grinned, following the handsome boy up the stairs. "We're officially Hayward University freshmen!"

Seokjin giggled, taking Hoseok's hand as they walked down the hallway to their first hour.

"Hey, it's Jimin!" Hoseok spotted the pinkette and waved him over. "Jiminie!"

Jimin squealed when he saw them and ran over, hugging them both at once. "Guys! I missed you! How was your trip?"

"Amazing! Hobi took me to the Bahamas!" Seokjin showed off his tan. "We wish you could have come with us!"

"Me too! Your pictures looked amazing, but I had a book signing that week." Jimin fell in step behind them as they walked down the hall.

"How is the book going?" Hoseok asked him.
"Great! My publisher scheduled sixteen new signings and a book tour! I even heard a screenwriter wants to adapt it into a movie!" Jimin said excitedly. "I'm working on a sequel already!"

"That's amazing Jimin, your book is going to help so many people." Seokjin kissed the small boy's hair.

Jimin giggled. "Thanks, Jinnie. What about you two? How are your businesses going?"
"The restaurant is still under construction, but it's ahead of schedule!" Seokjin hummed. "And the bakery can open this summer!"

Hoseok moaned. "God Jin, your cupcakes are going to make me gain a hundred pounds!"

"And I'll still love you anyways." Seokjin kissed him too.

"What about you, Hobi?" Jimin asked, looking at him.

"The store is booming, already." Hoseok grinned. "First sex shop to open in this town, can you believe it? Thank God that porno we made last year got so popular that we could both afford to start our own businesses."

"Yeah, and say thanks to your parents for agreeing to pay my tuition." Seokjin said.

Hoseok gripped the boy's ass. "Thanks for being such a good sugar baby."

"Guys!"

"Jungkook!" The trio chorused upon seeing him, grabbing him into a hug.

Jungkook laughed. "How have you all been?"

"Everything has been great!" Seokjin informed him. "What about you?"

Jungkook nodded and walked with them down the hall. "I still can't believe the school accepted me for their scholarship program!"

"I still can't believe you didn't major in editing." Hoseok snorted. "After that video you made you could have been nominated by the CIA for video hacking!"

Jungkook smiled bashfully. "That's more of a hobby. I want my future job to be something I'm truly passionate about."

They found their classroom and hurried inside.

So far, they were the only four there.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and Taehyung stepped in.