Unexpected Events

A/N: Hello everyone! This is a collab with Official-MFING-FBI. I am writing Izuku's part for this story and Official-MFING-FBI is doing Bakugo's. Now have fun reading this story! Don't forget to take out some popcorn as well!

Bakugou's POV:

I heard a small pop next to my ear and opened my eyes. I sat up and looked around, my little helper, explosion murder as I named them, floated around my head, letting off miniature explosions as I held out a handful of berries.

Some powerless people think faes are little tiny people, but they are actually little specks of light, every move they make shows what kind of power they will give to their holder. Nearly everyone, no matter their race is supposed to get a specific power at the age of four, but some don't, I wasn't one of them so I consider myself lucky.

*Pop*Pop*Pop*

I blinked and focused on the pale orange fae in front of me. They flew about and landed on my nose. I blew at it and it rang like a bell as if it were laughing.

Me: Get back here Explosion Murder!

I shouted and ran after the light, it tinkled tauntingly.

*Splash*

I looked down,

Me: Really? This is how you make me hunt for fish?

I ask grumpily, taking off my cape and shoes.

Me: Whatever.

I grumbled as explosion murder rested itself on my nose.

Thirty minutes later

I'm walking back to my campsite, five fish in a net and and some berries in a sack, "Explosion Murder!!!" I shout into the space of my clearing. I've been here for six years now, and it's been ten years since I was exiled, from my kingdom. It's been nice, but it doesn't stop the loneliness that lingers in the air from time to time.

*Riiiinng*Riiiing*

I blinked three more times.

Me: Sorry Em, I don't know what's gotten into me today,

I mumble as I walk over to the burnt-out fire. I put a few pieces of wood in a cone shape and E.M flew through it and started a fire.

I sat down and cleaned the fishes, then stuck them on a stick and let them cook over the fire.

I closed my eyes for a second when I felt a pull on my hair. Opening my eyes, taking my now cooked fish off the fire and putting them on a plate, and covering it, I looked at the ball of light.

Me: What do you want Em?

I asked getting up and following the pale orange light as we walked away from camp.

Me: Where are you taking me?

I grumbled running up to Em as we walked deeper into the shadows of the trees.

I stopped as I heard a few clangs of metal. Swords, enchanted ones. Made from...Dark matter and magic. I took out my sword, it was like a machete but it was thinner and longer.

I crept forward quietly moving bushes and tall overgrown grass out of my way.

I bent down and watched as the demons fought what I believe to be an elf. I can't see the demon's features because of the armor but the 'human' is short and has long, curly, green hair, and his eyes, oh gods his eyes were such a beautiful shade of green, and he had four freckles on each side of his chubby face. To sum it up, he was stunning, the only thing I didn't like was that he was bleeding and he looked like he was about to keel over.

I jumped out from my hiding spot and stood in front of the human. His scent was heavy with distress and, he was panted heavily.

Me: Scram or else!

I warned them, pointing my sword at them, they stopped before looking at each other, talking in what I assume is Demonai(Demon language) before lunging at me. I fought them for a while before I chose, to just decapitate them, I smirked as their heads rolled away from their bodies and they disappeared in the wind like ask from a burnt body.

Me: Hey, Greenie, you ok?

I asked crouching next to him as he put pressure on his stomach wound.

Greenie: Do I look ok?

I smirked at his response, and placed my sword in its sheath, and picked him and his sword off of the ground.

Greenie: Put me down, I don't need your help.

He flailed around, trying to get out of my arms.

Me: Sorry Greenie, but you're coming with me, and we're getting you fixed up.

With that, I started walking back to the camp.

Greenie: Hello Expo.

I looked down at the greenie who was playing with explosion murder.

Me: Why'd you call Explosion murder that?

He looked up and laughed.

Greenie: I can understand them...

I nodded, and we, as in me still holding him, walked back to the campsite in silence.

Me: Y'know, I never got your name greenie and how can you understand Droic(Dragon language)?

I asked placing him down on my makeshift bed.

Greenie: Well Blondie, my name is Izuku, and I don't know why I understand your language. What about you?

Me: My name's Katsuki.

Greenie: Nice name.

I smiled and started to disinfect his wounds, him watching intently, as I carefully wrapped his torso and I conversed with Em who helped me by bringing the medical herbs needed to help heal him.

Me: I'll let you stay with us till you get well enough, I have a feeling that we'll be helping each other a lot in the coming weeks.

Izuku nodded and I helped him lay back after he ate some food I made.

Me: Sleep well Greenie.

Greenie: Thanks for the help blondie.

*Ring*Ring*

Me: Oh Shut up you firecracker!

I chased after the taunting fairy who flew out of my reach.