Rumors travel fast

Bakugo's POV:

Me: Izuku?

I looked at Izuku, he had his eyes closed and was breathing steadily.

Me: He fell asleep. I should check if his fever is back.

I got up from where I was and placed my hand on his forehead and sighed.

Me: Em, get the cooling cream.

The Fairy flew over to me with the small pouch.

Me: Thanks.

I spread some on his forehead and watched as he relaxed and snuggled up to my pillow more.

Why are you so adorable?

Now that I think about it, he never answered my question...

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

I wonder if he would've said yes?

*Ring*

I opened my eyes and saw the three faes flying around my head.

Me: What do you fireflies want?

They pulled my hair and made me stand up. I follow them to my window. I sighed and followed them.

They led me to the courtyard, you'd be amazed at the number of trees in this kingdom, and there's no one patrolling them.

???: You know Kirishima, Katsuki is supposed to be back soon.

I looked down at the two dragon knights fighting, I scowled, it was Eijirou and Monoma.

Kirishima: I know, isn't it exciting? It's been ten years since you last saw him, right?

Monoma stopped, he was thinking, I know our relationship before my banishment was strained but I still cared for him.

Monoma: My cousin... is worth none of my concern. I heard he had a mate and that his mate hates you guys.

I stifled a laugh, leave it to Monoma to make his superior falter mid-training session.

Kirishima: That is true, his companion doesn't like us... but he isn't his mate.

Monoma: You sound relieved to say that... do you perhaps... have a crush on Katsuki?

My grip on the branch relaxed, and I nearly fell.

Did he?

Oh well,

Not my problem now.

Kirishima stopped, his ace having a red hue to it now. Neito took this as a chance to push him over and pin him down.

Monoma: Make sure you keep your emotions in check, wouldn't want the enemy to use them against you.

???: Monoma, what did I say about cheating?

Monoma: Yagi-san it's not cheating, Aizawa-sensei taught me, and Kat-

Yagi: I don't care what Aizawa taught you and that disgrace, I am your teacher now, so you go by MY rules!

Neito's stance faltered, I always knew Yagi-san was mean so I wasn't surprised but if he used his alpha voice, that is foul, we should only use it in dire situations, not to make an omega submit nor to assert power over any other gender, we can use it on other alphas is competitions, but that's it.

Neito was an omega, I know, shocking. Our parents would have thought he was an alpha but he was presented as an Omega.

Monoma: I'm sorry Yagi-san, I'll keep that in mind.

I nearly jumped down, I know that Monoma has a strong spirit, I knew my cousin was hard to break so him just saying sorry to Yagi after one sentence was pissing me off.

Me: Let's go back guys, I'll deal with him when I actually get to see everyone again... I won't kill Yagi yet...

I once again carefully creep along the tree branches back to my room. I jump through the window and rolled to a stop. I heard a startled noise and looked up.

Me: Greenie, are you ok?

Izuku: Yeah... just dizzy....

Me: I see... are you hungry? I can get some food.

Izuku: No, thanks tho. Where were you?

Me: The fireflies carried me somewhere... It wasn't pretty but I'm glad I got to see it.

Izuku: You smell like that one red dragon.... Were you close to them? Do you miss your past?

Me: Yeah, I was but he didn't see me, and as for my past.... Yeah, I do miss it, but if it didn't happen, I wouldn't have gotten to meet you.

His face flushed and he hid away again. I laughed and got up and sat next to him, he turned around and looked up at me.

Izuku: But you still miss it... is it because he was your mate? I mean he has a crush on you and it's pretty obvious too.

Me: No he wasn't, we were best friends and six at the time... and I just found out about the crush part... too bad I like someone else...

He looked at me confused once again.

Izuku: Am I wrong but don't you like to get one after you turn 4, I mean a companion that is supposed to be a mate? That's how it works with dragons in my world at least.

Me: It works the same way here but I just.... Never... found anyone who I wanted to be my mate, well not until...

Should I tell him?

*Sigh* This is getting frustrating