What a Lizard...

Izuku's POV:

I was happy about the place Bakugo showed me that I totally forgot about that Yagi guy. However I did put a mental note to take extra care when I saw him. He should pray never to meet me at this point. I could be scary and I knew it.

I wonder when he will scent me...

Why does it feel as if he is waiting for something?

I kinda hope this is not just passing this on for another day and another one....

I want to be his completely and be marked as his.

We both spent the evening together at the meadow watching the sunset and then also went ahead and star gazed a little bit. I opened my wings and let the light be reflected in them. For once they didn't hurt as bad anymore and I was sure that in 2 days there would be completely healed up.

Today was another brand new day and I loved and could never get used to wake up being snuggled close to my mate. I took a deep breath and smiled while smelling his scent. It was soo nice and I really loved it.

Me: Morning Kacchan.

I could tell that he was awake by the small chuckle I got in respond to my reaction of waking up and snuggling closer to him.

Kacchan: Morning Zuku... Slept well?

Me: Mh! How about you?

Kacchan: Never better, if all my mornings were like this, I would die a happy man...

Me: Don't even joke about death Kacchan!

Death is a scary thing and I am glad I didn't tell him about the one thing about fae mates.

We die when the other mate dies.

Our soul will be reborn of course but we lose all memories of the previous one and this feels like a shame to me.

Tho I like to think that our mates never changes and that he is my mate even in another life.

This way it feels way better.

Me: So what we doing today?

Kacchan: I was hoping to just go out to Auntie's garden and help with some gardening... At least do something I enjoy before going back tomorrow...

Me: Okay that sounds nice. You mind if I stay here?

Kacchan: No, but when I get back, I'm gonna snuggle you... You'll not want to leave...

Me: Why would I want to leave? I just want to give you some time with your Auntie alone. I think it will do you good. Besides I don't want to hide my wings so I'll stay here. I'll be here when you get back, I promise.

Kacchan: Hmm, ok, just... stay out of trouble, please...

Me: Can't promise that and you know it.

Kacchan: Mhm, alright you little gremlin, I'll see you later.

Me: See ya later Dandelion! Be careful in the sun, take Aquana with you. She might help you out with gardening stuff if you ask her nicely.

Kacchan: Hey, Aqua you wanna come?

Me: Go ahead and be nice to him.

Aquana: Yes, your majesty.

I watched these two go out of the window once again and I started wondering why we had a door but that question was soon answered when the door was burst open and a guard came in. He looked bulky and had some 2 hair strains which where standing up in the air.

Me: And who are you?

???: MY NAME IS YAGI TOSHINORI AND I'M HERE FOR THE WITCH AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!

Oh so this is Yagi!

I wonder why he is here?

Will Kacchan be mad at me for messing up this room?

WAIT WITCH!

Who is he calling a witch?

Is this person for real now?

Oh look at the fairy!

This fairy is done for! How dare it side with such a brute and rude bratty lizard?

Me(fae language): If you wanna live, then you cancel your service to him.

I directed my warning towards the fairy and luckily this fairy immediately got it and went towards Expo and Flamara. Now I just had a lizard who wanted to be either grilled, cooked or just ripped into pieces in the room.

Me: Who are you referring to as witch, Mr. Yagi.

Lizard: OH I'M REFERRING TO MS.URARAKA!!!

Me: She's in the kingdome? I thought she was banned.

Lizard: OH NO I WAS TALKING ABOUT HER MOTHER, WE HAD SOMEONE TELL US THAT SHE IS HOUSING THE PRINCE AND HIS PARENTS HAVE REQUESTED HIS PRESENCE!!!

Me: Lead the way.

Lizard: PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!

Me: Thank you.