Time to catch some flying lizards!

Izuku's POV:

I was at the camp side the whole time and it was just a couple of minutes after that Dandelion left that I could pick up some flapping of wings. Since my world had dragons too, I immediately recognise the change of mana in the air as well as these flaps.

Me: Aquana, Flamara, let's go and welcome our guests.

He said he was framed...

He said he got exiled...

There is no reason for them to be here!

Welp, now I can pay them back at least a bit.

I went out of the tent and had a lot of fairies around me but Auqana and Flamara knew exactly what I meant since before these dragons were even close enough to see me, these two went off into the air and made either a flame arrow or a water spear and started shooting them up in the air.

Me: Good job guys.

They both came back to my side and wanted to be praised more but I didn't have the chance for that.

Now how do you pull a dragon out of the air?

Did you ever question how to do that?

Well easy.

Dragons were predators up in the sky. Never are they pulled down or chained. That is unless they mess with a higher-ranked fairy. From what I got, in this world, there were zero high-ranked fairies but all these lower-ranked ones.

Me: Now let's catch some flying lizards.

The moment I said that I raised my hand to the sky and made a thunder cloud appear right above the tend. I only wanted this area to be affected. It didn't also take the dragons to come into this area.

HAHAHA

Oh, they will be regretting coming here looking for some trouble!

A pink dragon came closer to the camp and that was when I let lightning strike it as well as air slashes. The whole air and the sky were no longer safe for them. Needless to say that this pink dragon crashed down and shifted back screaming.

Me: Pffff....

Before I knew it, I saw the other two crashland but still in their dragon form. It took them just minutes to change back into their human forms but they all had some armors that looked exactly like their dragon scale color.

Uuuuhhhh.....

I wonder who I should get next?

Should I use some reasoning?

I wonder if that is even possible....

NO!

They came here for the Dandelion and that could only mean bad news!

I am not gonna let them get him!

I could remember his eyes when he thought that Expo snitched on him. Needless to say, the moment he told me about basically him getting thrown out of his own country and his friends and family giving up on him just because of rumors.... That was all I had to know that he was done with them.

Now would I let them be here to see this Dandelion, my Dandelion, and my soulmate be sad?

Nope!

Over my dead body.

I might not be an alpha, but I was a king, a prideful one and one that would for sure try to do everything for my mate. I never had one before but now I did.

Me: Soo... what made you all come here?

???: Do you know about a dragon?

???: A guy named Bakugo.

I knew it!

There are here for him!

I am not gonna let them be here!

Me: I am warning you! Leave this piece of land as well as the area or else!

Too bad that these dragons were dumb enough to come at me and well, if I could make the air unsafe for a dragon, did they really think the land area would be better?

NO!

Not at all!

In fact, in a matter of seconds, I had vines with thorns coming from the forest and dragging them backward and flung them up into the air, they tried to change but the air pressure, which I once again changed, made them fall hard.

Me: Leave!

I was about to come over with the sword that I had. Of course, I wasn't dumb enough to get out of the tent and face them without a sword, so I had it with me and I was ready to walk over and fight them for real. Until now, I was just playing with them.

However, as I started walking towards them, I heard some rustling coming from behind these dragons whose armor was already broken, scratched, and had some dents.