What in the world?

Izuku's POV:

I loved the things he got me. They were so soft to the skin and I could tell he put a lot thoughts into this because my back was open and I could have my wings out. This cape was also made so it wouldn't hurt them which I soo loved. Then there was the jewelry which he got me too. It was just amazing and I didn't miss that he put gems in it that looked like us. Red like his eyes, green like mine and so on. I really loved this.

Once we were dressed, we both went down to the ballroom which was huge and the moment we were about to get inside, we were both announced as King of Faes and Crown Prince. This was soo beautiful. I loved seeing that they finally payed him the attention as well as respect he deserved.

Me: How you feeling Kacchan?

I know he was all alone for a long time....

I at least was surrounded by faes each and every day but for him this must be scary.

I hope I can easy his anxiety somehow.

Let me think...

I need to find a solution for that.

Kacchan(Whispering): Scared... There are so many people here...

I decided to make a little surring sound with my wings to get his attention. It was quiet enough just for him alone to hear. He knew what this sound meant and I wanted him to think about all the time we spent together alone.

After that I squeezed his hand and looked at him.

Me: You are not alone in this Kacchan. I got your back remember and I could always whisk you away. My wings are completely healed after all.

Kacchan(Chuckling): Thanks Izuku, that really means a lot.

Me: No problem at all. You helped me through a hard time too after all.

As we walked to the king and queen of this nation to pay our respects since this was a ball and all, all of the sudden the door was burst open and we all looked at it. Demonai solders starting to come inside and you could hear screams coming from outside the door. It was only now that I realized this room was sound proof.

However there was this one guy who I knew far too well.

How dare he come here!

Why wasn't I informed at all....

Where are the fa...

Oh no....

Looking around, I saw all the fairies starting to fall to the ground and I knew the reason for that. There was a reason we loved gems and crystals soo much. We loved how they were actually reflecting our energy and helping us with that but there was one stone which was pulling our energy away from us. That is if you were a low level fae.

Just like this, I saw Expo, Aquana and Flamara dropping to the ground. However before they could do that I caught them in my hands.

They were prepared for this...

They planned this through...

How could I miss the chance for this mineral to exist in this world too...

Damn it!

They will pay for this.

Me: YOU!

I turned around not caring for my mate, the dragons or anyone. They hurt my people and they needed to pay. This was why I detached my cape from the attire I was wearing and opened my wings having them up and making a very high pitched surring sound which would hurt just by hearing it because of the high frequency. It was our own self defensive nature which allowed us to do this.

Me: HOW DARE YOU BARGE IN LIKE THAT!

Ignoring everything around me, I stepped in front of Kacchan and the king and queen behind me, having lightning around me and powering up all the energy I had. You could literally hear the sparks in the air and feel the tension.

It was one heck of a dangerous situation right now.

They dared to ruin his birthday ball and they dared to hurt my people.

I can't forgive them!

I will not stand this and tolerate their behavior!

I knew how angry I was but I still let them talk just to hear their nonsense before I would decapitate them all and show them the consequences of messing with a fae.

???: HAHAHAHA How dare I?

Me: You will pay for this.

Before I could even attack there were some archers hidden in a tree which shot some of their arrows at me. They burst through the window shattering it and all I could do was just raise my hand and stopping the shards as well as arrow in mid air.

Me: YOU THINK THIS WOULD HAVE STOPPED ME!!!!

I saw the one person they thought was a so called beloved. Well wrong. I knew from the look at the person that their wavelength was good and this was the only reason for 3 fairies to circle around them but that was it.

Seeing the fairies at their side told me that they were not affected and had a protective shield on their very own faes. That however ment I could also mess with them hard.

Me (fae language): Attack! Do not leave anyone spared! They dared to attack your king, they shall pay for it.

Just as l said that the fairies started attacking the demonais and made them drop the black crystals so it would shatter.

Me: Kacchan, can you make your guards get these black crystals away from here... they will explode shortly once they break.

Kacchan: YOU HEARD HIM, FIND THOSE CRYSTALS AND THROW THEM OUT!!!!