A bimbo as a prince...

Izuku's POV:

I could see the confusion in this Dandelion's face. However, I really wanted to know who this was. It was strange that I wasn't feeling threatened by him, more like drawn to him, which could only mean that he was my mate. Still... How could I trust someone who I had just met like that?

So in the end, my consciousness didn't let me away without asking.

Since I saw how he didn't want to answer the question, I thought I might as well ask all the faires around him. They had to answer me after all. I could literally see how they were more around me than him, which meant they tried to please me more. That also could only mean one thing! There wasn't any fairy king here.

Expo: My king, well... This blonde bimbo is well. He's a prince...

Me (Fae language): A prince? Why would a prince be here in the middle of nowhere?

Expo(Sweating): He, has a temper.

Me (Fae language): Don't worry, I won't say a thing you tell me here. He can't understand us too... besides look at him, Aquana and Flamara are distracting him.

As I said that Expo turned around and even while I was looking at that Dandelion, I could see Flamara starting to pull at his shirt. Auqana was doing the same with his hair accessory. All in all, they were annoying the hell out of him and he was too busy dealing with them to listen to us.

Expo(Shakily): He was exiled, well... more like temporarily banned from his kingdom.

Me (Fae language): A reason I should know? This world is different from the one I came from.

Expo: It was a rumor, a nasty one, I still don't like speaking of it to this day.

Me (Fae language): I see. Thank you for being this open with me.

Expo: My pleasure, your majesty

Just like that, I could tell which type of fairy Expo was and opened my hands and offered it a bit of special mana, which had their element in it. Fairies could absorb them. It was like food to them and I liked rewarding them from time to time.

Expo: Thank you very much!

Me: Yo Dandelion, did you play enough with them yet?

Blondie: I'm not playing! I'm being harassed by tiny light bulbs!

Me: But they seem to be having fun.

Blondie: Well, I'm not!

Me: Auqana, Flamara come here guys.

Just like that, the small fairies came back to my side and decided to sit on my shoulder. I could hear them snickering and laughing. They really enjoyed this a lot. However, I could also tell that they tired out Blondie a lot.

Me: So which race are you? From how you were talking, you are not a Demonai.

Blondie: I'm Dragonic, what's it to you?

Me: What's that?

Okay, I heard about a couple but not that.

First Demonai and now that?

What the hell is this world?

I am scared to even say that I am a human.

Are humans even a thing around here?

Better ask Expo before I answer him...

I shouldn't reveal who I am just yet.

Blondie: We're a type of people who are half-human and half-dragon, we can also be fully human or dragon

So basically Dracaris from my world or how humans call them Dragon-kin....

Good.

At least I know what he is and he isn't something completely strange creature like Demonai...who freaking tried to kill me!

Me (whispering in Fae language): Expo, are there any humans here in this world?

Expo(mouth full): Huh? Yeah there are, but mainly people who don't get the power of Faes or don't have appendages related to their homeland

Me: What do you mean powers? There is no such thing in my world!

Before I knew it, I forgot to switch languages and talked out loud, so Blondie heard and understood me.

Blondie: Hah?! What are you talking about Greenie?

Me: Sorry, I asked Expo something about this world. It looks the same but I just learned more differences between us. Also, it's cool that you are a dragon! They are majestic and it fits you well.

Blondie(Clearly blushing): Oh, you think so? Mainly people normally think that we're savage creatures that only know how to destroy... and kill....

Me: Why tho.... Honestly, I don't get this world. Dragons are one of the most powerful, most advanced as well as empathetic people where I come from. Yes, they were feared but Fairies were feared way more.

Blondie: It's because of our ancestors, they mainly raided villages and massacred thousands... This is what tainted our good name for centuries, sure some dragons are like that but they don't belong to the Dragon Kingdom, they're wild and don't want anything to do with us in the castle walls.

Me: Huh...never happened in my world... anyways what are powers? Expo said something about that.

Blondie: That little- Yeah, they're given to us by Faes, as long as you are accompanied by a willing Fae, you can harness their power and use it. However, it has to be consensual between both parties.

Given?

That's new....

They are begged for help as well as worshiped us in my world but never given freely by a fairy....

Me: What? I asked if there are humans since I myself am one... they then said something about Power. Shouldn't he have said anything about that?

Blondie: Maybe it's because you're not from here?

Me: Yeah probably....

Blondie: Shit! Flies, I'm gonna go finish dinner, do whatever.

Me: Thank you. I'll take a small walk. I feel a bit stiff....

I knew about my wounds but I wasn't human nor was I any other species that was weak. I could literally heal myself. All I needed was some water or light. That was all it took.

Blondie: Sure, just be careful!

Me: Will do.

Just like that, I started walking off to the forest which was close by. Naturally, a couple of fairies accompanied me. I was never truly alone which I also prefer this way. The sheer thought of being alone, made me feel anxious. It was something in our Fae DNA. We were creatures that loved the company of another creature, no matter what it may be.

Me: Is there a lake nearby?

Expo: Oh, yeah, but the water in it is very high in bacteria.

Me: That's not a problem. Lead the way.

As if that could stop me...

I'll just purify it.