A tough Omega

Bakugo's POV:

Staring at the man who I once looked up to I unconsciously gripped Izuku's hand, Aizawa walked over and tried to reach for me, however, he was stopped by thorny vines wrapping themselves around his body.

Me: Izuku... It's alright... Let's-let's hear him out.

He nods

Izuku: Ama grab the luggage and be right back... (whispering) I hope he is gone by then...

I nodded, ruffling his hair, his green hair puffed back up and he started his slow walk toward the steep hill we rolled down. Our bags, lost, somewhere in the tall grass.

Me: What do you want Shota?

He sighed and walked over to me, the black-haired man sat down and patted the spot next to him. I reluctantly sat next to him and we both stared at the sky in silence.

Aizawa: Look, Katsuki.

I hummed, showing him he had my attention.

Aizawa: I'm sorry, I should have known you wouldn't do something like that.

Me: Just what exactly are you going at?

He rearranged his posture and bowed, his forehead on the ground.

Aizawa: I regretted my actions, and I know that I won't be easily forgiven, but I will work for your forgiveness.

I got up and helped him up. I hugged him tightly.

Me: Shota, I forgive you, but I won't forget what happened. It'll take some time, but we can be close again.

Aizawa smiled as we parted and ruffled my hair.

Aizawa: I have to go back, don't worry, I won't tell your mother or anyone else, I'll see you at the castle in a few days.

He transformed and flew away.

Me: Em.

The fae flew up to me from the flower they rested on.

Me: Thanks for staying with me these past few years.

The pale orange light landed on my nose and flew away.

Your welcome Katsuki-Kun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me: I wonder where Izuku is?

I looked around, but I couldn't see his green hair anywhere.

Curse his hair being the same color as our surroundings.

I walked back the way he went and found our bags, but no Izuku.

???: I will ask once more OMEGA! Who are you to be on this sacred land and don't think about using that disgrace of a prince's name. He doesn't have any friends, much less a mate.

Izuku: Hah! Who are you calling a disgrace? Look at yourself in the mirror you are a mistake and worse than my Kacchan! Pff... You calling him a disgrace, you don't even know what grace is, you big, dumb, flying lizard!

???: I'm tired of your attitude and your insolent behavior!

Without any moment of hesitation, I tackled the guard who had their sword raised, ready to strike the omega.

Me: You asshole! Didn't your generals drill it into your head to not attack Omegas?! Especially ones that are not from Dragonia!?

The black-haired beta looked up at me and seemed to recognize me.

???: Pr-prince Katsuki?! You're back?! And early too!

I got off of him and ran over to Izuku who was looking at the beta with disappointment.

Izuku: More graceful, epic as well as stronger than any of you damn lizards!

???: Shut up, you're just a lowly omega, the only reason you're not dead is that the prince saved your sorry ass!! I bet you're nothing more than a plaything for him!!!

The beta glared at Izuku who glared back with even more fury.

Me: Don't speak of him like that, I shall have your head once I have my crown back...

???: Oh yeah, I forgot. You're not a prince, until your seventeenth birthday, you're basically a commoner, you were born a royal is basically dirt for me to walk on.

I stopped, did he just... Nah... there is no way..... Did he....he just did that...

???: I bet you don't even know why he was even exiled.

Izuku: You think he has a brain. I say no cause there is no damn valid reason and I don't care about it. I don't know it nor do I need to know it.

???: Well, there was a rumor going around, he was 6 at the time, and they said that he abuses his power, you see, Katsuki had always had trouble with his temper so it was easy to believe those rumors.

Me: Shut up... SHUT UP!!!

???: What are you gonna do?! Huh?! Kill me?!

Losing my cool, I punched him in the face and glared at him as he held his most likely broken jaw. After that he was then held down by glowing green thorns, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my chest,

Izuku: These idiots are not worthy of your time. You are the best, don't let anyone say anything otherwise.

Me: Thanks Izuku, I really needed that...

???: I guess the feral prince has found his tamer... I guess he really has fallen off of his high horse.

Izuku glared at him and let me go.

Izuku: Oho let me show you what a good tamer I am!

???: Aren't you going to call off your guard dog?

Me: No, you did this to yourself asshole, Greenie, do what you want.

Izuku grinned as he looked back at me, I heard the aggravated ringing of faes coming from the forest and in the kingdom.

Izuku: Kacchan, do me a favor and turn around and just go to our stuff and don't look back.

I turned around.

I trusted him after all.

Whatever he does from here on out is his choice.

Just like that, I walked away.

Me: Just don't kill him.

???: KATSUKI!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!! KATSUKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Me(whispering): Farewell, for now, Yo Shindo.