Surprise

Izuku's POV:

I still felt his touch while he was scrubbing and softly but carefully caressing the base of my wings. It felt really good that I had to bite down on my lip to not make a sudden noise. I couldn't help it they were just soo sensitive to the touch and knowing it is Kacchan who is just touching them, made it worse.

Once I finished, I just let cold water run over me once again, drenching my wings completely too and get out of the bath with completely wet wings. They were quite easy to dry because all I did was flap them pretty fast and they would dry themselves off. Tho they would make a high pitch sound too while doing this.

Me: Kay, we can go now.

Kacchan: Oh, you are, Let's go then! Onward to FOOD!!

Just like that we both went out of the room and he was rushing down the hallway while I was walking a bit behind him. All the guards paid their respect to him and myself. I was sure they heard from the other guards what happened.

I can't believe they attitude changed this quickly....

Whelp who cares. He is mine anyways.

I also will whisk him away today.

My wings are completely healed and I am confident enough to fly away with him.

He said he haste crowded places anyways.

I bet no one will find us at the rooftop of the same building.

I was thinking about where to to go once the party started but before I did that we had to go eat and so we arrived at the dining hall where we were both alone. It was only at this moment that something came to my mind.

Me (fae language): Flamara?! Didn't I tell you to be at the border?

Flamara: The one fae of this guy who was insolent to you, my king, took this task from me. They said they wanted to make it up for choosing the wrong person as their companion.

Me: *Sigh* I swear you guys are different.

I watched Kacchan dig into the food as if he was starving. Me on the other hand, well I just felt sick seeing all this food for some reason. I really had no appetite at all. It was weird but nothing unusual. There were days I remember not eating at all back home and worrying all my faes too.

So all I did was actually grab some water and be there as Kacchan started to devour the whole food on the table.

Me: Was it good?

Kacchan(Happily): I feel fulfilled~

Me: HAHAHA you certainly enjoyed this meal.

Kacchan: I want to go out now, but you wanted to stay in, let's go back to the room.

Me: Only because I stay doesn't mean you have to as well. Kacchan you can go out if you want too. I just don't feel like it today after what happened yesterday....

Kacchan: No no! Where I want to go, is somewhere I want to go with you... So I'm only going if you're going.

Me: Oh... I am sorry Kacchan. I would love to go but I don't think I'll manage. How about a small stroll through the inner garden? I saw it had soo many different kinds of flowers the other day.

Kacchan: Oh really?

Me: It was when you gave me that tour, I saw it from the window. It is close and it should be enough movement for you, right?

Kacchan: Mh! Let's goooo!

Me: It's all I can offer you in my current state. I hope this is enough.

Kacchan: I don't care, I just want you with me.

Me: Well then let's go.

And once again we went out together and as promised we went to the one guards where he found some guards training and decided to join them while I sat down and laid on the soft grass sunbathing my wings. I really didn't feel too good. My head was still a bit fuzzy and all I could think of was actually grabbing Kacchan by that shirt and then kissing him until I could strip him off completely naked.

Time certainly flew by and before I knew it, it was about to get dark and this one guard Neito came towards my mate. I hated it but I could actually listen into the conversation for a bit. At first they were all just sparing request but the end was quite interesting as he told him that he had to go and actually dress up for the event aka the ball.

Now was my time.

Oh that omega again?!

How dare he come close to my alpha!

I hate this...

I should...

YES!

I will!

Ama do it no!

I knew this would be the perfect chance to do it.

So I stood up without any hesitation, started running a bit, jumped into the air and flew in a high speed towards Kacchan picking him up from behind.

He had no chance to know what was happening and I heard him scream for a bit. His reaction was too funny for me and so I started laughing.

Me: Hahaha calm down, I am just kidnapping you for a bit.

That was all I said before flying towards a place where Zero told me about. You see I met that fairy in the guardian too and started telling him about what I wanted to do and he just told me about this Dandelions hiding place which no one knew about besides the faes and him.

Me: Surprise!

I really hope he likes this!