Get back here! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

3rd POV:

Katsuki: Izuku, I can't fly any further.

Izuku hopped off Katsuki's back as he landed just outside the forest and transformed back.

Izuku: Why not? This doesn't look like our destination.

Katsuki sighed and fluffed his hair back up.

Katsuki: For some stupid ass reason, those assholes allowed me to fly anywhere I please as long as it's not in their skies.

The blonde ranted, putting one bag on his back and holding the other in his hand. He stretched his hand out for the green-haired male, who grabbed it, and they started up the mountain holding onto the trees growing out of the side that created a beautiful sideways forest up its sides.

Izuku: I swear to god. Your kingdom is just run by idiots, I mean it. I am quite afraid we will be surrounded by idiots there... No offense.

The blonde laughed and picked some berries he knew Izuku most likely, had never seen or eaten before.

Katsuki: Here, Deku.

The other male looked at him with confusion.

Katsuki: These berries only grow in the Dragon Kingdom... It doesn't grow anywhere else for some reason... I heard you mumble something about liking sweet things in your sleep once, so try them.

Izuku smiled as Katsuki continued pulling him along, he ate a berry and beamed. They were so delicious. He handed one to each of the faes, who ate them heartily with happy rings of thanks to Katsuki, who didn't understand them but got the memo. He smirked at them and increased his walking speed.

That night:

Izuku and Katsuki had reached the top of the first mountain by sundown and had made camp at the top. They were relaxing and eating food that Izuku had somehow got, Katsuki would ask where he got them, but he won't because he thought he would be prying.

*WHOOSH*

Izuku: What the hell was that?

Katsuki whistled a weird tune, Em flew directly toward him. Izuku silently watched as Expo slotted itself into Katsuki's chest. The veins and heart started to glow a very vibrant orange, Izuku wiped his drool.

If the greenette didn't know his feelings better, he would say something was wrong with him. However, how could there be something wrong when he had such a hot alpha in front of him? Besides that, the fact that this alpha now had the earrings he enchanted was even better. Not only that but the way the low-ranked fairy and the dragon reacted together was different than how people back in his world would have reacted, and it was pretty damn hot. He loved it and if he could, he would have done something so he could see this over and over again.

Katsuki jumped up into a tree and climbed it at an inhumane speed. The blonde reached the top of the tree and glared at the dark blue dragon its blood-red eyes focusing on his own. The dragon roared and opened its mouth and roared. Katsuki jumped from his tree, grabbed onto the dragon's small horns, and landed on its back. He used the power he got from Em and let out a small blast in front of its eyes, not enough to permanently blind it but enough to cloud its vision.

Katsuki: GREENIE!

Izuku jumped and sent some boulders towards the almost unnoticeable dragon in the sky above their campsite. He saw Katsuki jump from it and he landed on the ground, Izuku ran over and checked him over, noticing no signs of injury. In the end, he couldn't help it and hugged the blonde.

Katsuki: Nice shot shortstack.

Izuku hit him playfully.

Izuku: As if I would ever miss. How could you even doubt that, your majesty?

The two heard a growl above them, and Izuku allowed Aquana and Flamara to attack the dragon. Katsuki let Em out of his chest and pointed to the above target.

The fae flew up and helped its friends fight the pest that disturbed the two who were enjoying their night.

Katsuki: Come on. We have to leave as soon as possible.

Both men speedily packed up their things, and Izuku called back the faes. Izuku hid them in his dark green hair.

Izuku grabbed Katsuki's outstretched hand, and they ran till they couldn't support the weight of their bodies and couldn't hear the dragon that had just attacked them.

Katsuki: I'm sorry that you had to go through this... Especially with someone like me.

Izuku reached up and held Katsuki's face in his hand and kissed him.

Izuku: Don't be. I am a king myself in my world. I can handle things pretty well besides I like you, so of course, I would fight along with ya and protect you back if needed. You are not the only strong one. So don't worry about a thing.

Katsuki stared into Izukus emerald eyes and hugged him close for a few minutes.

Katsuki: That means a lot Izuku.

Katsuki smiled and turned Izuku around, the smaller of the two gasped at the sight, the castle was visible, and the rising sun shone on the jewels embedded into the castle walls.

Izuku: Wow... you really have a good eye for jewelry and this land is very well maintained. I can tell how much nature is flourishing here. It's just stunning here.

Katsuki: I know. When I was younger, I always came here at sundown and sunrise... With my mentor, cousin, and my dad, my father said that when the time comes, I'll bring my own mate here, just as he did with my mom.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki sadly, he didn't miss the way his eyes reflected the sun as it rose even higher.

Izuku: Hey! You're with me! Don't waste a single thought on something else! You're quite the gem yourself. Whoever doesn't see the value in you is blind.

Izuku kissed the blonde and ran down the hill towards the field of flowers below

Katsuki: Hey! Izuku! Get back here, you little shit!

Izuku: I CAN'T HEAR YOU! HAHA

Izuku ran down the hill carefully so he won't fall, he dropped his bag and continued running with the bag rolling next to him. He felt himself being lifted he laughed as Katsuki held him, and they both rolled down the hill.

When they both reached the bottom, Izuku sat up from his place on Katsuki's chest and laughed at the blonde, who was winded. When the omega stopped laughing, he looked down at the alpha, who stared at him with soft eyes.

Izuku: Hahaha this was fun, you are fun to be with. I love it.

Katsuki brought up a hand and held Izuku's cheek in his hand.

Katsuki: Izuku, I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but... would you consider being my mate?

Izuku blushed and opened his mouth, he was about to answer when Em and the other two faes who had flown off to look for... Something? Flying toward them, a tall black-haired man behind them with a broom in hand.

???: Get back here you thieves!! Wait till I get my hands on you-... Katsuki?

The blonde got up and stared(glared) at the man who was once practically a second father to him.

Katsuki: Hi... Aizawa...

Izuku glared at the man from behind the blonde as he walked closer to the alpha, ready to attack if need be.