Just do it!

Bakugo's POV:

Izuku and I exited the room, our three annoyances behind us ringing excitedly.

Me: Will you guys be quiet? Or else there will be no berries for you three.

Izuku giggled and grabbed onto my hand. I grumbled but apologized to the fairies.

Auntie: Oh, you both are awake! Welcome back!

I laughed, Auntie has always loved to sleep, whenever she or someone else woke up from a long nap, she would greet them as if they were away.

Me: Auntie, may we have some of your soup?

She nodded and went to the kitchen. I sat at the table, pulling Izuku to sit next to me.

Auntie: Are you both ok? You seem different...

I grinned at her and winked, Auntie seemed to have got it and smiled.

Auntie: The dragon guards just finished their rounds, maybe you both can go on a walk? I remember seeing a few deers around the other day.

Izuku perked up excitedly.

Izuku: Did you say a deer? They are soo cute.

Auntie: Yeah and one of the females gave birth two days ago, maybe you'll see it too.

Izuku: Kacchan~ Can we?! Please~!

Me: I was gonna suggest that so yeah, let's go, but you're putting on the clothes I got for you, you'll get cold.

Izuku: They are a rarity from where I come from. I really hope we can see it. Also yeah yeah, I'll do that... Oh wait! Ms. Uraraka, can I make you guys some drinks first? I want to do something as thank you for the food and I know a special recipe which should be healthy and good for ya.

Auntie: Of course dear, the kitchen's all yours.

Izuku: Thanks!

He got up and carried his now empty bowl to the kitchen. I saw auntie eyeing me from the corner of my eye.

Me: What? Is there something on my face?

She snorted and smacked my shoulder. I hissed and glared at her.

Auntie: You told him didn't you?

I looked away and she laughed even more.

Auntie: Congrats Katsuki, you beat Monoma at something once again.

I swallowed and stared at her.

Me: They haven't arranged him a mate yet?

Normally Omegas are sold off by their fifteenth birthday, I have a feeling they would, as soon as he turned fifteen because he's a handful.

Auntie: Apparently, he's one of the best guards in the castle, they can't afford to sell him off.

I nodded, good because he's not getting a mate without my permission. I'm not selling off my cousin just like that...

Auntie: Oh Izuku! You're back!

Izuku: Yup. Here this one is for you. It may taste a bit irony but it will work wonders with your mana. And this one for you Kacchan. It's spicey cause I know you like it that way.

Me: Thanks Zuku. you should start getting dressed, we're leaving as soon as you're finished.

Izuku: Kay, ama go and let you two alone for a bit. Be right back.

Auntie and I watched him grab his clothes from my bag and run into the room.

Auntie(Chuckling): I swear, he reminds me of you.

I looked at her confused, taking a sip of my juice, I loved the way it burned my throat as it went down.

Auntie: I don't know what he did but this juice is delicious.

Me: It's just him, everything he does is just so... I don't know how to describe it...

Auntie: Perfect? Sweet? Amazing?

I laughed, She always had the best words, The door of the room opened and Izuku skipped out. He smiled brightly at me and spun around.

I had the shirt without a back, that way, he could have his wings out and with the cloak he doesn't have to worry about people seeing them.

Izuku: Still love the things you got me. They are perfect! Thanks again.

Me: You're welcome Izuku, I suggest you put on the cloak, it gets cold quickly and you'll need it.

I downed the rest of my drink and carried it to the kitchen.

Izuku: Kay.

When I got back I hugged auntie.

Me: We'll be back soon Auntie.

Izuku: It was nice getting to know you Ms. Uraraka. And you should feel your mana being richer and purer. This way you can make better potions without using items to help you out.

Auntie: Oh Izuku, stop it, just call me Auntie. And thank you for the drink and keep Katsuki in check..

Me(Offended): Wow Auntie, you're so funny!

Izuku: Don't worry it probably will be the other way around.

Me: It is... Let's go, you said you wanted to see the deers.

Izuku: Mh. Bye!

Auntie: Bye boys!