Yes.. a journey!

3rd pov:

At the end of day one of the journey...

Izuku and Katsuki have been traveling for nearly a day, Katsuki stopped along the way for rest and food or maybe a bathroom break or two.

Katsuki: Greenie? You awake?

The white dragon looked back and noticed the green-haired beauty fast asleep on his back. He huffed out some black smoke from his nose and looked around for a clearing to sleep in. He finally found one and gracefully flew down.

The dragon carefully took the boy off of his back and laid down, once in a comfortable position, he laid the pointed-eared male down and laid his head down, keeping the other warm.

Katsuki huffed out some smoke, not caring about the faes that settled on his nose. The blonde-turned dragon allowed a rumble to resonate from his throat.

Katsuki: I could get used to this...

Izuku: Mh.... soo warm.... sooo nice...

Start of day two

Izuku jumped up out of his sleep and looked around, he felt a weight on his lap and looked down. He felt his face heat up as he noticed Katsuki's white scaly head resting on his lap. He looked comfortable.

The freckled boy gently ran his hand up and down the blonde's neck brushing against his scales and then his horns.

He looked down at Katsuki's eyes, he never noticed but under Katsuki's eyes was some gold rune-like tattoos, they looked nice.

After Izuku had failed to notice the sun that was rising on the horizon, he also failed to notice the number of flowers slowly opening around them as well as this one little fairy close to him.

Expo: Umm, your highness...

The boy looked up at the pale yellow light and raised an eyebrow.

Expo: I think we should get breakfast and leave, Katsuki is allergic to pollen and the flowers are starting to open.

Izuku nodded and started to shake the sleeping dragon.

Izuku: Kacchan! Good morning! Come on wake up, Dandelion!

The white dragon's eyes blinked open, he raised his head and looked at Izuku who gasped.

Izuku: Woho... your eyes are beautiful... and these colors. Are they slightly different? They are soo pretty like gems.

Katsuki: Yeah, one of my eyes is slightly lighter than the other, not many people notice it.

Izuku nodded and got up, he snapped his fingers and some fairies came towards them carrying some fruits from inside the forest and the two ate while the faes 'sneakily' stole some of the berries in the pile.

Katsuki: Ready to go?

The green-haired boy carefully climbed back on the white dragon's back and held the bag in his hand tightly before nodding. Katsuki gracefully took off and glided above the clouds, he said it was so his shadow wasn't casted, and so that people couldn't see them.

A few hours later

Izuku sat on Katsuki's back, bored. All day, he had been playing with the clouds and talking to stray faes, but now he was truly bored.

He looked at the dragon who was looking around and keeping his balance in the sky against the harsh wind. Finally, Izuku had an idea. He ran up the dragon's neck, ignoring the grunts given off by said dragon.

Izuku: Say Blondie, you want me to call you Blondie or should I actually find a nice nickname other than Dandelion too?

The dragon's grace faltered for a moment, forcing Izuku to hold onto his horns as he stabilized himself once more and looked up at the freckled male who stared back with curious green eyes.