What a surprise!

Bakugo's POV:

Oh my gods, it's so beautiful...

Me: Greenie, what's this?

He walked up next to me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

Izuku: Don't you remember this place?

Me: Huh?

I looked around then it clicked. We're on the roof of my old hideout, it's where I used to hide from everyone, I used to come here whenever I was angry, not on the roof, the tower itself, only Aizawa knew about this place, not even Neito, who I was closest to at the time didn't know.

Izuku: Kacchan, I can tell how much you don't want to go and this might help with you being all nervous, you know...

Me: How-how did you know?

I stared at Izuku as he snuggled closer to me, the air around us getting colder and colder by the second.

Izuku: You've been out soo long on your own. This is just normal but you know.. You are not alone. I am here for ya.

I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him closer and playing with his hair.

Izuku: I hope you like this little surprise.

I pulled him into my lap and kissed his forehead then his soft lips.

Me: I do... A lot at that. Thank you Izuku, this means a lot.

He smiled even wider and placed his head in the crook of my neck and took a deep breath. I smiled and let him do what he wanted, he's put up with my shit all day, he deserves his own time to just do whatever he wants to.

.

.

.

.

.

*Thud*

We looked down at the gate and saw a line of coaches, it meant it was almost time for the ball to start. I got up and jumped into a tree, Izuku in my arms comfortably. I continue jumping all the way to our room.

Izuku: Thanks Kacchan, now comes the big question. What are we gonna wear?

Me: I actually got you a little something, I hope you like it...

He took it and rushed to the bathroom, I laughed and took out my own clothes, I can't wait to see him in it...

When he finally exited the bathroom, he was wearing his coat over it.

Me: Why?

Izuku: This will be a surprise and you only gonna see it once you are dressed.

Me: Really Izuku?

Izuku: Why should I be the only one dressed up nicely?

He pouted and I chuckled, went to the bathroom, where I'll take a shower and get dressed as well. Before I left the room, I kissed him and ruffled his hair.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I finally finished and exited the bathroom, my shirt was pale green, I had an untied white tie, my trousers were black and my black blazer was draped over my shoulder. The side of my head was slicked back and some hair fell over my eye, blocking out the fact that it was lighter than the other. I heard a tiny explosion and turned around to see Izuku staring at me, red faced and Em was trying to snap him out of it.

Me: How do I look?

He smiled and hugged me, I finally got to see his clothes, he looked beautiful, the gems I asked to be sewn into made it look even more beautiful. I smiled and twirled him around. He giggled and kissed my lips, he was sweet, I liked- no, loved his taste.

Izuku: You look stunning

Me: Izuku, do you need help with your hair?

He touched his tangled hair and nodded, I guided him over to the vanity. I took a comb and gently untangled his hair, it seemed his hair was naturally curly, I loved how soft it was. I put it in a half bun hairstyle, Leaving some strands of hair framing his face.

Me: Done! Do you like it?

He smiled and brushed his fingers through his hair, he nodded and grinned widely.

Me: Actually I have one more thing to give you...

He tilted his head and looked up at me with big green eyes filled with curiosity. I pulled out a small box, I handed it to him and leaned on the wall waiting for him to open it.

Izuku opened the box and gasped, he took out the two things and jumped on me, kissing all over my face. I laughed and helped him down. In the box was a ring, not an engagement ring but a simple one, it had two crystals in it, both were the colors of my eyes. Also in the box was a hair clip, I took it and stuck it in the bun. The diamonds on the clip were pure white, with shimmers of purple, blue and green, just like his wings, In between the white diamonds were random red and green crystals. I backed away and smiled. He was breathtaking.

Me: You look beautiful Izuku...

Izuku: Thank you but you look gorgeous as well.

I kissed his lips and looped his arm in mine. A horn was blared.

Me: Shall we attend the ball my king?

He glared at me but smiled sweetly.

Izuku: Yes, we shall oh dear crown Prince.