Food obsession

Izuku's POV:

I couldn't describe what I was feeling. I was extremely happy and yes I was extremely emotional but I didn't care. He just told me he loved me back and I've been waiting for soo long to hear these words. Now hearing them meant a lot to me. It was beyond what anyone could imagine.

Me: Kacchan *sniff* ... I...I *sniff* I couldn't be any *sniff* happier right now...

There was no way I wouldn't tell him that. He had to know my feelings. I knew how it was when I would hold it back and I had to tell him that. I wanted and needed him to know how much he made me happy right now.

My wings started making this surring sound again while they were still hurting. At least I was happy that they were not bleeding again which meant that they were on the right way to getting better soon.

Kacchan: Not even if I asked you to be my mate?

Me: You..

Wait what?!

What did he just say?

I...

There is no way he just asked me to be his mate...

What?

No way...

I mean.. YES way!

Me: YES! But Kacchan there is something I have to tell you before you agree...

Kacchan: What?

Me: If you accept being my mate our souls will be connected forever. There is no turning back.

This is a big decision he has to make.

I hope he knows what it means.

I really want him to be my mate.

This would mean the world to me!

I need him!

Only him and no one else.

I would destroy the world happily if that meant making him happy.

I might be an omega and can't give him much but I will always love him, be there for him and just appreciate him as a being.

No matter what others say.

Kacchan: Izuku... I will burn this whole kingdom down for you... yes.

Now it was my turn to hug tackle him. I was too happy and the surring of my sound intensified. They stopped for a moment but when I heard the yes it was over. The damn holding back my happy tears broke and I had to tackle him down and hug him, just feel his warmth and be there for him. I felt the need to feel him and touch him.

Me: Thanks Kacchan... You just made me the happiest Omega in this and my world.

Kacchan: No, thank you Izuku. For everything...

I hugged him only tighter as I started to cry and cuddle more into him. Now was the time that I wanted him to scent me. I wanted the whole world to know I am his. It was weird but I felt as if I had to announce it to everyone and I would certainly be proud of that.

Kacchan: You want to stay here and cuddle?

Me: Mh! Just a little bit more.

Kacchan: Of course Izuku.

Me: Kacchan, do you want the world to know about us?

I don't want to pressure him.

I love being his mate.

I don't need others to know.

I am happy with this.

If he is fine then I would love to announce it to everyone and wear his scent proudly.

It would also make him feel more secure since omegas are left alone if they are scented...

Kacchan: If you want to, I would love that, personally I don't want you around anyone else.

Me (sweetly): Can you scent me then? No wait... I don't know about dragons but wolf shapeshifter do mark their mates. Is scenting that in yours or more than that? Cause I would be happy and proudly wearing that mark. I am all yours now Kacchan and you are mine.

Kacchan: Oh yeah we do scent our mates... and there is another way but that is for another time.

Me: I am sorry. I don't know much about this... we faes only have our soulbond which is embedded in our wave length which other fairies feel and can't be changed. As I said, we only have one mate for our lives.

Kacchan: That makes sense but don't worry, I'll help you with anything you don't understand.

Me: Thanks and I would be happy if you scent me.

Kacchan(Heavily blushing): How are you so cute?! I wanna squish ya!

Me: Awww Kacchan~

It was now that I finally let go of him from the hug we had and looked him in the eyes before getting closer and just steal a kiss. Well I would lie if it would be just a kiss since that small peak of a kiss quickly changed into one hot kiss leaving me panting as well as wanting for more, but his stomach started to rumble and I knew we should get something to eat now.

Me: Pffff, let's get something to eat before you start eating me up.

Kacchan(Angrily): Stupid need for food...

I went over to the door and started hiding my wings again the moment I unlocked the door.