Chit Chat in pain

Bakugo's POV:

Me: You tiny floating bells! Stop pulling my hair!

Em and the other two had just brought me some fruits, while I was eating they tried to take some of the berries. However, I stopped them and brushed them away... That leads us to where we are now, explosions and ice hurled at me by angry lights...

I just wanted food...

Auntie: Oh, Katsuki, you poor thing, I'm sorry Izuku and I were just having a small chat...

I nodded and dashed to the table where she set down the salads. Izuku sat down next to me and laughed.

Me: What are you laughing at short stack?

Izuku: Oh nothing. Did they bother you much? What did you even do to them? They seem angry at you.

Me: I wanted my own berries, why can't they get their own? And no, I'm not ok, my hair's burnt!

I huffed angrily sitting back, Auntie snorted and took a bite of her salad.

Izuku (fairy language): *bell ringing*

Fairies: *bell ringing back*

Izuku: They are sorry, they shouldn't be doing that again. Also they are so small they can't just take their own portion. They always bring everything and then divide theirs.

Me: I'm sorry too, but... I still like my own food, I don't mind sharing.

Izuku: Well... let's dig in.

Me: Mhm, Em, you want anything?

Em flew down and somehow rolled a Tomato wedge off my plate, the other two flew down and I guess they were eating.

Auntie: Wow Katsuki, if Neito were here, you would have just told him to 'fuck off'.

Me: Auntie... you know two blondes can't be under the same roof, ask Aizawa-san...

Izuku: Excuse me but where is the bathroom?

Auntie: The door down the hallway.

Izuku: Thanks

I looked at him confused, he speed walked down the hallway, Flamara and Aquana behind him.

Me: Auntie, be honest... Do you think I actually have a chance with this kingdom?

She looked up from her salad and frowns.

Auntie: Katsuki, you love this kingdom more than your parents, I know you can lead this kingdom in the future, don't let the past with my daughter change that... What she did was wrong on so many different levels and I know me saying this isn't going to fix it but... I'm sorry.

I stared at the aged woman in front of me, I can see it clearly now, these past few years have been hard on her, the guilt of what Ochako did to Neito and I must have been heavy for her. I never thought that me being exiled was her fault, I had always thought it was me not paying attention to Aizawa-san's lessons. He taught Neito and I a bit about treachery and treason, looking back Ochako showed these signs, even back then.

Me: Aunie, you don't have to apologize, I never blamed you for anything, you deserved better than her, she just used me and Neito to get close to my parents, she even used you... She stole your staff and your items, that's why the place is like this, without them your magic is fading.

She tensed, so I was right. Oh, Ochako, sweet, deceitful Ochako. When and if we meet again, I am going to kill you.

Auntie and I turn our attention to the bathroom door being opened by Izuku, his face was sweaty and his fairies seemed tired.

Me: You ok?

Izuku: No. I don't feel that good to be honest. Sorry for asking but you think there might be a room I could rest for a bit?

Auntie: I actually do have an empty room, let me get it ready for you.

Izuku: Oh no need for that. I am fine with how it is. Sorry for bothering you.

Auntie: Oh ok and don't worry you aren't being a bother, I've done more work for Katsuki and Neito in one day.

Me: Hey!

Izuku: Thanks again... Hm? What's up Kacchan?

Me: She's lying! Neito and I weren't much trouble...

Izuku: Oh sure....

Me(Offended): You don't believe me? How rude.

Izuku: Who said that? I can believe you but I don't know about the other one. I don't know him after all.

Me: Hm, Auntie he needs rest, can you show him the room please?

Auntie nods and beckons Izuku to follow her, he nods and gets up before looking back at me.

Izuku: Appreciate that, thanks. Kacchan will you come in later? You didn't had a proper rest either with what is happening.....

Me: Oh you want me there? I was just gonna sleep on the couch...

Izuku: Oh please... why would you do that when there is a perfect room and we already shared a bed too.

Me: You're right, I'll be there in a few...

Izuku: Cool.

He enters the room and auntie goes to sit on the couch, she pats the spot next to her and I obey.

Auntie: You know Katsuki, I can just use a potion on him.

Me: I know Auntie, but his body is not made to be treated with potions...

Auntie: I understand... I'm going out to the back garden, I have some veggies that are ready to be picked, you should get some sleep.

Me: Alright auntie.

Auntie: Also.

I hummed, she smiles at me cheekily.

Auntie: Tell him soon will ya?

I blushed as she exited the backdoor that was in the kitchen.

She's right...