Pain and Agony

Izuku's POV:

I had to dip real quick to get to the bathroom and release my wings. It started burning and I knew that was bad. So when I went inside, I released them but also relapsed to the ground. Thankfully I could hold on to something as not to make any sounds. I didn't wanted to make Kacchan worried and so I did my best to get myself under control.

Aquana and Flamara did their best to cover up the blood which came from releasing them for a while and also getting my body temperature in check. For now I felt cold. It was freezing and I needed some warmth.

This was the reason I called him over to the room. I kinda felt the need to be close to him. Call it an omega instinct but I didn't mind it too.

Once I was inside I waited for Kacchan to come inside. All the while I still had his cape on me which was now drenched in my blood. It was a wonder that the old woman didn't caught on to the smell. I also made sure to have Aquana try to wash the scent away which thankfully worked.

Me: Thanks Aquana, Flamara... you guys need a break too. I am sorry for making you work this hard.

Aquana: It's our duty to serve you my king.

Flarama: Yes. We do it because we want to and love doing it, your majesty.

Me (whispering): *sigh* I hate to make the things bloody....

I looked at the bed sheets which were in a pretty light color and I knew that Aquana and Flamara would get the stain out again but still I hated the thought of them working more because I currently couldn't use the fullest of my power.

Inside the room I made sure to close the door and put the cape away that was when Kacchan entered the room.

Kacchan: I thought you were going to take a nap?

Me: Kinda....

It was only now that I went past him and locked the door. I still couldn't trust this woman. She seemed nice but who knows how she would react on me. I could feel her mana depleting and I could actually help against that... it was my blood which could get her power back and even stronger by 30 times than it used to be.

Kacchan: Can I ask a question?

Me: Sure...

I walked away from him and as I walked away I decide to release my wings while facing him with my back. He saw me do it, it was quiet obvious and I didn't care what he would say about it. I had my own reasons and I was just regretting making him care for me more. I was starting to think that I might be a bother how often I worsen my state. Tho it is not purposely to get his attention. I knew I had it without doing this stupid thing.

Kacchan: Can we hug? I'm sleepy...

Me: I was hoping on that. You see I feel a bit cold and could use some of your warmth... but also love the idea so don't you dare think it's just because of the warmth.

Kacchan: I will gladly be your personal heater Greenie.

With that I went to the bed and let him hug me from behind. I really felt cold and it was because of one of my ability going haywire right now. I could manipulate ice and ever since my fever kicked in, my body was trying to do something against it but with the luck I had, I lost crontroll over some of my powers.

Me: Kacchan... if I am freezing you, let go of me, okay.

Kacchan: mm... ok.

Before I knew it, I felt his steady breathing around my neck. He was sound asleep. Tho while he could rest, I couldn't help but appreciate all he was doing for me. That also included being there for me.

I really wish we could be mates....

If it were not for the soul binding bond of a fairy mate....

I would have confessed soo long ago.

Is it wrong to want to be his mate tho?

I hope he would be honest with me how he feels.

At least I know he cares and that I am important to him for now...

I really need him...

I wish he knew how much I actually need him as a mate.

I stayed in the hug for a long while until my back started hurting a lot. Still I didn't wanted to wake him up and stayed there. He was leaning a bit too much on my wings which hurt me. The faires were about to go at him. I could tell by looking at Aquana and Flamara. However Expo wasn't looking pleased as well.

Me (whispering in fae language): It's fine. I can take it. He needs some rest too. Do not attack if you wish to survive!

It was a clear warning which I knew the fairies would take seriously.

I wish I could sleep a bit too but there is no chance of doing this...

Bite it down izu!

He did soo much for you!

He needs this rest and he needs this hug.

As I was thinking that, he just grabbed me stronger and pulled me more into a hug which made my wings fold a bit and it hurt even more. I loved him soo much, I couldn't bear to tell him or wake him up at all. So I decided to bite my lip and bear with the pain for now.

Me( fae language): Come little children, we take thee away~ Into a land of enchantment~ Come little children, the time comes to play~ Here in my land of darkness~

I started humming and very quietly nearly whispering as I was singing. I knew he could just hear bells but this song was made by us fairies to make other races have a nice sleep. I could tell how tense he was that he needed it and so I did what I had to do while enduring the pain.

He was my mate and I loved him after all.

I just wanted to do something for him too.