Surprise!

Katsuki POV:

I picked up the deer I had just shot with the help of Em when they started to ring in my ear frantically.

Me: What the hell Em? Is something wrong?

They flew around my head and pulled on my hair, I hissed and rubbed my head as the pain subsided.

Me: Do you want me to follow you? I will just lead the way.

I saw them fly off toward the campsite and a feeling of fear made its way into my gut and I ran, following the small fairy.

Me: Wait up Em! You're flying too fast!

They didn't listen and kept flying toward my tent where the green-haired beauty was sleeping. I walked closer to the tent opening, I saw him rolling around on my extra futon, his face was sweaty and panting.

I slowly walked toward him.

Me: Psst, Greenie!

I whispered creeping closer and trying to be as quiet as possible so I won't scare him.

I was about to touch him when he opened his eyes and pushed me away. Falling back, I landed on my ass. Looking up I was met with a silver sword pointed at my neck.

Greenie: Oh....

Me: Oh, hi?

Greenie: Sorry.... My bad.

Me: It's ok... I was just surprised.

He put away the sword from my neck and I could tell that he didn't do this on purpose, rather he acted on instinct. His eyes were rather small and that could only mean he was thinking I was a threat to him.

Me: Um, I shot a deer, want to eat and talk about it?

Maybe we can get to know each other better.

I got up slowly to not spook him.

Greenie: ... You know these people who were chasing me?

Me: Yeah?

I dusted off my clothes and looked at him.

Greenie: Who were they? More importantly, what were they?

Me: From what I remember before I got here...They were Demonai.

I think... It's been years since I've even read up on those kinds of things.

I rubbed my chin in deep thought.

Why are you asking me all of this?

Did something happen to you?

Is your lover one?

No, he wouldn't be running if they were.

Greenie: Demon... what?

When I exited the tent, I heard his footsteps behind me.

Me: Residents of the Demon Kingdom, They have either wings, tails, horns, or all or two.

Greenie: Never heard of people like that before but I've seen them.....

Me: I've known about them and have seen them, but, I've never been up close and personal with any of them... maybe... I don't remember, I've been traveling for years.

Greenie: Oh. Are there any Fae folk around here?

Me: Not that I know of. Em always fought off other Fae whenever they came near me. So I never got to see if there were any.

Greenie: Expo, can you maybe tell me more?

I stopped what I was doing to watch as Em and Greenie conversed, the greenhead seemed to know what they were talking about and seemed to be answering with nods and mumbled words.

Greenie: As I thought... this is a whole other world....

Me: Huh? What was that? Are you... not, from around here?

Greenie: More like I got summoned here.... Whisked away you know....

Me: Hm, now that I think about it, two days ago. There was a meteor shower...

Greenie: *sigh*

Me: Could that have been, you?

Greenie: I would say no but I think they used that star constellation to bring me here.

Me: Oh, damn and here I was hoping that we could be friends... do you know how you're gonna get back?

Greenie: I don't even get how they managed to do that. This should have been impossible for them.

I brought my hand up to my chin, my banishment should be up in a few weeks... maybe a book in the royal library could help.

Me: I might have an idea if you're up for it.

Maybe, I can even find a way to let him travel back and forth.

Greenie: Sure what do you have in mind? Oh and I should probably warn you that you need a lot of mana, it could kill ya trying to open a portal to my world.

Me: Well, my homeland is leagues away, maybe a book there can help us, and don't worry about mana, we made a way, to artificially make and replenish mana.

Greenie: I see... Say who are you again besides your name? I am pretty sure it's not easy to get your hands on such books.

Me: Ummmm... I'm- That's not important for now, what about you? You have no fae with you yet you seem to understand Em.

Greenie: You are wrong. Aquana, Flamara... Meet this Dandelion here.

Me: Uck- Dandelion!? Who the hell do you think you are? and nice Fae by the way

Greenie (Fae language): Expo, tell me who this is!

Me: What?