Heat what's that?

Izuku's POV:

I was really excited the moment I entered his room, I couldn't help it but dive right into the bed which was full of his scent and I knew my wings were making this surr sound again but I didn't care. I could now walk around freely having them open and shown to everyone too.

Me: Mh~

Still being surrounded by his scent, I could only do this much for an answer.

Gosh how I love this scent!

This is soo nice!

I can't wait to have this around me all day long!

This will be the best no one of the best days EVER!

I could hear Kacchan walking over to me but I could just stay here and be happy. This was what I wanted. It was true to say that I needed this and him. I wanted him whole. Each and every millimeter of his being belonged to me and I knew that and each fairy knew this since his wave length was embedded into mine and mine in his. We were complete and this is how it should have been from the gettago.

Me: Kacchan, I love you~

Katsuki(Chuckling): I love you too I~zu~ku~

Me: I am so happy you chose me as your mate, you know.

Katsuki(Hugging): You tell me that everyday, and I'm glad you said yes.

Me: Cause I am this happy and I can't stop telling ya.

Katsuki(Rubbing scent glands): I want to hear you say it forever...

Me: Mh~ I will

Kacchan(still rubbing scent glands): You're enjoying this aren't you?

Me: Mh~ And how I am~

Something felt a bit wrong about this all but it also felt soo nice that I completely ignored the hotness I started to feel. It was quite nice and I enjoyed each and every moment of this. I loved it a lot. He finally marked me and as an omega I felt complete eventho I knew I didn't needed it as a fae but it felt soo nice that I could have died without any regrets right here and right now.

Me: I love you and forever will love only you Kacchan~

Kacchan: Me too Izuku, forever~

I couldn't help it anymore and finally faced Kacchan but it was not that which surprised the alpha but that I basically threw myself around his neck and kissed him. I desperately wanted it and felt the need for it. I was quite on a withdrawal of the last kiss he gave me which felt like ages. Now I was a bit in control and I wasn't about to leave him be on his own this easily. So before our lips parted, I left him completely panting and smiled at him as his ears were red.

Me: Ohh Kacchan~

Kacchan: Hm~~

Me: Give me more~

What did I just say?

And the sound I made?

God... What's wrong with me?

I feel soo hot right now...

And I also feel the need and desire for him....

Ah who cares!

I need him!

Before he could answer me again, I leaned closer and started nibbling at his ear which I could tell put him in ecstasy. He was more than panting by now and I loved the one sound that escaped his lips.

Me: Mh~ Someone likes this huh~

Oh if I only knew what was wrong with me for doing this. I could literally dig a grave right now and hide there for as embarrassing as I was. Still I continued as if this was nothing. My body moved on it's own and my emotion as well as my instincts took over.

Kacchan: Izuku... You're playing a very dangerous game...

Me: Oh am I~

Kacchan: Fuck!

Once I saw his cheeks getting red as he started blushing and his breathing quickened, I decided to still play with him and lick the edge of his ear just to blow a bit over it to send chills down his body. Right after that I nibbled a bit before leaving him be for just a second and focus on his sweet spicy lips.

This guy loved to eat spicy food and did so a moment ago, I could still feel the spice on them. Still didn't stop me from kissing him until he pushed me down on the bed.

Me: Oh someone is having a lot of pleasure here~

Kacchan: You little shit- My turn~

Me: I don't think so~

If he thought I would let him regain the rains than he was wrong. Within minutes, I was on top of him and smiling down on him. It didn't took me long to rip his shirt open and placing a kiss on his lips, then his neck and then his chest. I could hear his voice getting sweeter and sweeter as I gave him a whole new sensation.

Me: You like this?~

Still not knowing what was wrong with me, I decided to enjoy the moment of teasing this Dandelion, my Kacchan and went up to his face to kiss him again. It was now his turn to flip me over.

I felt his scent on me and it drove me mad.

It was this scent which I loved that made me crazy and uncontrollable.

Thanks to this we also had quite the wild and nice night filled with pleasure and care for each other.