Scary!

Bakugo's POV:

Oh my gods, he's scary...

Hot, but scary.

Neito was shaking, he was trying to figure out how to kill the rabbits when they all dropped lifeless.

Neito: That was easy... Thank the gods!

I smacked him on the back of his head. He rubbed the spot and kicked me.

Me: You know, he like birds, if you can shoot two birds he'll pardon you for not getting the last two...

Neito thought about it then nodded.

Neito: I guess I'll do that. Tell him thanks for me, I have a feeling he doesn't like me.

I sweatdropped and helped him pick up the dead rabbits. He patted my back and left the clearing.

Neito: Hey! Katsuki!

I turned to him with confusion on my face.

Neito: He's a keeper! Don't let anyone take him from you!

Me: As long as you keep Yuuga! He's the only one I'll accept!

He snorted and ran off, I sighed, finally alone with Izuku again...

An angry Izuku... I'm honestly scared, I can feel his eyes glaring at my soul...

Me(Shakily): Hey Greenie, you ready to go?

Izuku (sweetly): Mh~ Oh you done with the task now?

Me: Yes I'm done with him, now please, stop, you're scaring me...

Izuku: You deserve this one.

Me: I don't even know, what I did... What did Em tell you?

Izuku (still smiling): Enough to know that you my dear alpha are not gonna go help that omega or you really gonna be learning how I am when I am really mad. This was nothing and please keep in mind that I can kill a dragon easily. Who said I can't break one too.

Me: Babe... I won't but please, stop staring at me like that.

Izuku: Also what's up with the killing for punishment! Do you even know how hard they have it? How dare you want to help him do something like that. At least these 18 rabbits were old and close to their end.

Me: Zuku, the general... is the one to blame, he's been like this ever since we were kids.

Izuku: Lead me to him. NOW!

Izuku (mubeling): I can't believe a guy like that has a fae helping him. Pff.. If I get him in my hand he will wish to never have hurt a single fly. Who does he think he is. Does he even know that it is only to us faes that nature is going on. How dare he disrupt the way of nature by doing something like that. I swear to god, he will pay for these deaths. We work hard to get the animals to be healthy and everyone else too. Who does he think he is?!

I walked up to him and hugged him, he hit my chest but I held him closely, peppering is face with soft kisses, he finally stopped but ended up laughing.

Izuku: hahahaha you gonna show me where this Yagi is right?

Me: When I go back, I'll give you a tour and we can kill him together if you want...

Izuku: Kill? Kacchan, I don't want to kill, I'll torture him and make him unable to ever shift into a dragon again. Why do I want to kill him when I can make his life miserable?

Me: Oh sorry that was a personal goal... He was another..

Izuku: Oh now he is more than dead! When I am finished with him, he will wish to be dead. Too bad that no one will grant him that wish.

I buried my nose in his hair and hugged him a little tighter.

Me: Do you want to go to the meadow?

Izuku: No. Lead me to that bastard. I have some scales to pluck off that dragon.

Me: Izuku... Please not today, the sun's going down

Izuku: Ever heard about... oh wait no never mind you guys don't have these high level faes here. Let's go then. Tho don't ever think about getting close to another omega or I will for sure go and do what you hate just so you know how it feels like. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth after all. Hmpf!

Me: Ok Zuku, I wonder if you'll let me scent you still? You seem really angry...

Izuku: Oh I am but I am because you told me you would do it but let me wait and then go talk to an omega and let me in the cold water about who they are. I had to ask Expo for that! You know... you could have introduced me and told me about them in a sentence, I could have understood it.... I am just a bit disappointed in you for not trusting me or thinking about that and leaving me like that.

Me: Oh... I'm so sorry, I was just so happy to see him again, he's the only person my age who actually believed me, he was actually sent away after I was exiled, he said he would have searched but he couldn't since he was locked away... But that doesn't matter, I am sorry for making you feel like that Izuku, I truly am.

Izuku: You lucky that I love you soo much and I am afraid of being lonely... I am sorry for overreacting... Let's go to the meadow you mentioned earlier.

Me: Really?

Izuku: Mh! You wanted to go there so let's go now.

Me: WHHOOOO!! The sunset there is beautiful, you've only ever seen the sunrise, but the sunset is even more beautiful.

Izuku: That sounds nice.

I held Izuku's hand and started to lead him in the direction of the meadow, we walked in comfortable silence, our faes just flew around, they ended up disturbing a squirrel that chased them for for five whole minutes.

Me: We're here, look at the flowers...

Izuku: It's beautiful!

The flowers were white, yeah but the flowers in the dragon kingdom were special, depending on the time of day, the flowers changed colors and not just one color, no, it was a multitude of colors, blues, greens, purples and others.

Me: This is the same place my dad asked my mom to be his mate, as well as the same place that he proposed... now, I'm here with you...

Izuku looked up, tears in his eyes. I wiped them and kissed him, he kissed back, also pulling me closer.

Me: I love you Izuku, I won't ever stop saying it, not now nor ever...

Izuku: I feel the same Kacchan. I want to spent the rest of my life with you as your one and only mate.