Who's that?

Izuku's POV:

As promised, Kacchan did bring me to the place to see the deers and the fawns which were soo lovely. Thanks to me being a fae they actually came to get to know me. It was just something about nature that made animals be more at easy around me but I could also be intimidating if I wanted too. This time it was actually Expo and my fairies who went ahead and got them to come to us which was soo nice of them.

I really loved this day and I was happy that he agreed to scent me later too.

Everything was just perfect until we meet this one blonde man. He and Kacchan seemed to know each other and I could tell he was an omega like me too but also not like me because I was a rogue one in my world meaning I was defying the rankings with my attitude.

The two went immediately into a conversation and I couldn't help it but feel jealous something about that relation between them didn't sit right with me.

Me (fae language): Who's that Expo?

Expo: Oh that's Neito, Katsuki's cousin.

Me (fae language): He is an omega too... are they just cousins or more? They seem close and I did heard about dragons not carrying for their family status when it comes to mates.

Expo: Oh no! Goodness no, Those two are just rabid dogs! They're only like this because they haven't seen each other in ten years!

Me: Pffff-hahaha

Kacchan: What are you laughing at Izuku?

Me: Nothing much Kacchan you can continue your little conversation.

Just like that I turned around and walked away from them. Somehow even if I knew that they were not in a mate kinda bond nor that he was his previous one, it still didn't stop me from feeling jealous about seeing my alpha mate talking and having fun with another omega. So I started concentrating on the conversation I had with Expo to get my thoughts from running wild.

Kacchan(angrily): You and that Bedazzled Lizard?! Seriously?! Anyone but him!!

Me (Fae language): I kinda want to know what he is talking about but I don't feel confident to ask them right now. It's not my place after all. Do you know something?

Expo: I can tell you, it's not a problem, you might even find it humorous.

Me( fae language): Go on please.

Expo: Well, Katsuki has an enemy, his name is Yuuga Aoyama, Yuuga has had a crush on Neito ever since they were kids... Sobering the loving brother he is, he tried to keep them apart, seems like it didn't work seeing as they're getting married in a few months.

Me (fae language): Humorous you say.... I find it more concerning that my mate is interfering in that.

I don't think they are more than close friends and cousins but still...

I feel more than angry and jealous right now.

Damn it!

I shouldn't feel that way.

I can only hope not to snap at Kacchan later for this.

Expo: Yuuga has an obsession with shiny things, He finds Neito's eyes beautiful and Katsuki was scared he would take his cousin's eyes. He was but a child...

Me (fae language): I get that but I seriously hope he won't interfere now. From what I can tell this omega can fight for themself pretty damn well.

Expo: Do me a favour your highness and look at them, the way they are arguing, Neito is happy and Katsuki knows that... He has the slightest smile on his face... but you'll have to look closely to see it.