Spoiling my mate!

Izuku's POV:

I watched Kacchan leave the room and that was the moment I flopped on the bed which still smelled like him and the shirt was also smelling like him. It just made me happy smelling this burned sweet caramel smell. It was so nice. I really loved it. That only showed how much I loved him but also how much I was in denial with myself because I would never say that to him if he wouldn't come clean first.

Me (fae language): Expo, is there anything he likes?

Expo: Well, ever since he was young, he has loved the taste of spicy food and the smell of chocolate and mint.

Me( fae language): Chocolate and mint huh... I would never have guessed that.

Expo: Yeah it is weird but Prince Katsuki is a weird man.

I went to the window while still talking to Expo. There was one fruit that looks sweet but was spicey. Personally, I hated it but I knew from the dragons back in my world that they loved it. So I closed my eyes as I made some thorny ranks come to my hand from the edge of the window. It didn't matter which plant it was. As long as I was touching it, I could change it. So that was also what I did. This was also what I did. The fruit I knew was growing on a plant that loved to climb up walls just like this one but didn't have any thorns. Their leaves were also quite big and just like that I transformed this plant into the one I knew and in my hand grew a newly fleshy and soft fruit.

Me: I am glad this still works in this world....

There was no telling if that worked since it was a fruit that was home to the dragon lands on the world I came from but in this one, I never saw it at all.

Although I still felt a bit hot and knew that I still was running a fever which thankfully wasn't bad at all, I ignored the fact and used my powers. I might have overused it as I had to immediately use my other hand to lean against the wall and slowly let my body sink down till I was only sitting on the ground with my wings spread on the ground as well.

Flamara: Your highness!

Me (fae language): I am fine. I just overused my power there for a bit.

Aquana: My king, your wings are feeling hot again.

Expo: If Katsuki saw you doing this, he would be mad...

Me (fae language): That's why this will stay our little secret.

I smiled at the fairy and slowly stood up on wobbly feet. There was really no telling how Kacchan would react and so I went back to the bed with the fruit in my hand and three fairies trying to pull me up and help me stand and not collapse at all. It was a nice gesture but it didn't work at all. Still, I managed to get on the bed before sitting there, or more like laying there immediately grasping the pillow he didn't change the duvet cover of it. So I just put the fruit to the side and grabbed the pillow and hugged it tightly.

Me (whispering): Soo nice....

For some reason, this smell was really soothing the pain I felt. It was making it more or less unimportant as this scent was filling me with happiness. Little did I know that Kacchan actually came out of the bath and was standing there at the end of the bed looking at me.

Kacchan: Wow... I can scent you too if you want.

Me: HUH!

It took me so much by surprise that I decided to bury my face after looking at him and then go complete tomato mode. I was blushing and I was blushing hard.

Me: ....

Calm down....

He is just doing you a favor....

You are a person out of this world and you respect him...

He is only showing kindness to you....

Nothing more and nothing less....

Now calm down...

DAMN IT!

How should I calm down with this sweet scent?!

It's just godly!

Me: No.... thanks...

I looked up from the pillow and looked at the fruit before using my hand to nudge it his way, still hiding in the cushion.

Me: For you....

Kacchan: For.. me? Thanks, Greenie, I could hug you but you're still in pain... (Suspiciously)You didn't use magic to make these, did you?

Me: .... Just try some...

Kacchan: ...Fine

I slowly peaked up from the cushion and looked at Kacchan as his expression turned from suspicion to surprise to somewhat pleased. It was really nice seeing all the expressions and I couldn't help but smile.

I knew this was the right thing to do.

This was so worth it....

Tho I am sleepy now...

Me: *Yawn*....

My fever might have worsened but I didn't care at all. This was soo worth it. I also used up quite a bit of energy especially when I was still resting and recuperating from the aftermath. Still, I was not regretting anything and it was actually hard to stay up any longer.

This wave of tiredness came like nothing and I couldn't help it nor was I prepared for it.

Me: *Yawn*

In the end, I lost the battle and just fell asleep hugging this pillow.