Build different!

Bakugo's POV:

I rush through the forest with shitty hair behind me, asking where I was going, I didn't answer him and kept running.

Me: What the hell?!

Greenie's hands were, covered in thorny vines and glowing green.

Me: Greenie, calm down a bit would ya?

Greenie: NO! How dare they even appear here in front of us!

I sighed and walked over to him, for some reason his eyes were filled with black tears, they were running down his face.

Me: I promise I'm ok. Now, let them go, please?

Greenie: .... Fine. Tho they are not setting foot into the tent! I swear if they do...

Me: They weren't going to stay that long anyway, I expect them to leave within the next two hours after they tell me why the fuck! They're here anyway.

Glaring at the group of Dragonic guards who avoided my gaze

Greenie: *sigh* You heard him! You have 2 hours. Now explain!

I chuckled at the short male who was trying to seem intimidating to Mina and the others.

Me: Sit down, we have a lot to talk about.

Shitty hair sat down next to the fire and tried to reach for a berry in the basket. Too bad because Greenie hit his hand as he sat down next to me.

Greenie: You... I could kill each one of you easily... now hands off these berries and get to the point! My patience is running out.

I didn't try to hide my amusement and laughed at the way he stared holes into Kirishimas skull.

Me: Get on with it Kirishima, there's something I would like to do later.

Mina and the others sat down quickly and opened their big ass mouths.

Me: One at a time, you assholes.

Mina cleared her throat and looked at the others, waiting for one of them to start talking.

Mina: Ok, I'll go first, Who is this? Your mate?

Me: None of your business, Ashido.

She looked hurt at the use of her name. Of course, she was, I always called her a stupid nickname but not anymore, we're not close.

Greenie: How about I let you get dragged off towards the sky again?

Me: I will make him do it, now Hanta, why are you guys here?

I stared him in the eyes, I knew he hated whenever I did this, sorry but this is the only way to get information.

Hanta: Ok, sorry Katsuki... But, your mom sent us.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

Taking some deep breaths, I looked back at the people in front of me.

Me: Why should I go with you? I could clearly go back by myself?

Denki: Look Katsubr-

Me: We aren't friends, refer to me as Katsuki, Bakugou, or your majesty. Know your place Denki.

He nodded and continued.

Denki: She thought you would be in trouble, and since we're-... we were friends, she thought we would be able to get you back safely.

Me: Well, she thought wrong. Go back and tell her if she sends any more people, I will beat them to the ground, I will go back by myself and will be there with a guest... also, I should be there by or before my birthday.

Greenie: May I assist you in beating them?

I looked down at him in confusion.

Me: Why do you want to beat them? They haven't done anything to you?

Greenie: Because of your reaction when you told me that this is all because of a stupid rumor. That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Soo... I would love to help and give them something to think for their life.

I snickered and ruffled his hair.

Me: Sure, knock yourself out.

He cheered and grabbed a handful of berries, handing me a peach.

Kirishima: So, is that all?

I choked.

I forgot they were here, well, not like it's my problem.

Me: Yeah, and remember, Eijirou, I always make good on my promises and threats.

He nodded and got up, followed by the others who tried to not look at Greenie whose hand already had its green glow back.

Me: Greenie, behave.

Greenie: Tsk!

Me: Bye, hope you fall out of the sky on your way back.

Greenie: Oh your wish is my command!

The four's eyes widened, they transformed then flew away.

Me: Greenie, do you mind?

Greenie: Watch me! I sure hope you didn't think that dragon scales are that secure and hard right?!

He lifted his hand and snapped. The same moment he did that huge boulders flew towards them, I had to hold back my laughter as they tried to avoid the rocks and ended up crashing into each other and falling to the ground. I heard a splash and that did it for me.