Magic and a bit of food, what you need more?

Izuku's POV:

I followed this blondie until to a point and got bored from watching him. However, there was this garden which was even more interesting and something told me that food was ready.

Me: Hey Dandelion, how long does it take you for the food?

Blondie: Umm, I guess about an hour and a half? Why?

Me: Just asking.

Blondie: Ok, well, for now just eat.

Me: No desert?

Blondie: huh? What?

Me: Berries or just sweet fruits? Nothing like that?

There was this thing... Fairies loved sweet things. I especially couldn't live without any sweets. However there was also this thing where we love to eat only vegetables as well as fruits, with we, I mean higher-ranked spirits.

Meat, was something Faes never eat since we are thankful for each and every life but I was a king and the rules didn't quite match for me. I was thankful for each life this was why I went to the table, sat down, and started praying. It was a very short prayer in the language of fairies.

Me (Fae language):

In a world where so many are hungry,

may we eat this food with humble hearts;

in a world where so many are lonely,

May we share this friendship with joyful hearts.

Blondie: Huh?

Me: It's just a prayer.

Blondie: For what?

Me: The meat.

Blondie: the meat?

Me: Mh. You had to kill something for it and I am thankful for it but also want to say a prayer.

Blondie: Huh....

Me: Anyways.... Let's eat.

Blondie: Eat as much as you can, don't hold back Greenie.

Me: Sure Dandelion.

Just like that I got a bit on my plate and started to eat it. It was really good. The flesh was tender and juicy. It was well done and not overcooked at all. This was really some good meat.

Then there were the vegetables which were really nice too and it was something I could tell he cared for them for a long time. Otherwise, these vegetables wouldn't have grown as big and crispy as they were.

While we were eating, we both didn't say a thing at all. This was really a nice meal and I could also tell that this Dandelion was a bit nervous. From what I heard from Expo, I think I also knew what was going on.

Exiled....

I can't believe they would exile someone like him!!

Why in the world.... And just for a rumor?

This world is wrong.

I can't believe I am in this godforsaken world.

I wonder if I can help him out.

He, after all, was ready to jump in and help me out.

I mean for someone who is a prince and exiled.... This must have been hard.

Also that garden... It's soo beautiful.

That only means that he has been here for a long time now.

He cared for this place.

I am sure he would have been a good prince as well.

Me: Do you mind if I step out for a bit?

Blondie: No, do whatever.

Me: Thanks but stay here.

Blondie: Okay?

Me: Be right back.

Just like that, I ran out of the tent and to the garden. The fairies instantly followed me to the garden. There I searched for a space away from the land he used for his vegetable and crouched down touching the ground.

I think a peach tree should work. He seems like the guy who would love sweet peaches.

While I was thinking that I started to mumble something to the ground and before anyone knew what was happening a huge peach tree started growing from the ground. It was small at first but as it grew, it grew and grew till it bore some fruits which I picked.

I could use some berries....

Thinking that I once again went to its side and let strawberries grow around it as well as raspberry and blueberry. Once it was all done, I started picking up the fruits and berries and went back to the tent. It was just 5 minutes that I needed for all this.

Of course, he would never know how a tree just appeared there as well as all these berry bushes.

Me: I am back!