Summoned... WHAT.. WHERE?!

A/N: Double update because I am not sure if I will be able to update tomorrow and I am going the safe way and publish it now. So tomorrow no update.

Izuku's POV:

I was so exhausted from running away for so long that the moment I found this alpha, I felt relieved and it wasn't soon after I was at his campsite that I fell asleep. The exhaustion of all the past few days kicked in.

Sadly, what awaited me were memories of how I even got to this world. Things that I didn't want to remember at all.

*Flashback in a dream brought to you by Izuku feeling safe together with Bakugo*

I was in my castle with all the fairies around me. We fairies had a ranking system, and in the world, I lived in, I was the highest fairy of them all, the Fairy King. My ability was more than just basic elements like the fairies could do. I could also manipulate time as well as space. There was nothing I couldn't do as a fairy. We were basically mother nature and the only thing that kept the world running.

Me: I am glad that the humans and the other Races stopped being as selfish as to request stupid things from us.

I could hear ringing coming from all around me but for me, these were words and not ringing.

Aquana: Yeah! The humans from the South asked for rain and gave us this!

The aqua fairy had a small spiritual stone as a pendant in her hand and was bringing it to me. We usually are not materialistic but if it was something shiny or spiritual stones, we would take them. In fact, small fairies loved them. As a higher-ranked spirit, this wasn't really of value to me.

However, right as I was about to take it from Aquana, a very odd light appeared on the ground right beneath me, and before I knew what was going on, 2 fairies, and I were sent off to a land I didn't know.

Me: The hell?

I looked like a normal human and once the light faded, I saw a couple of humans around me as well as a church. We were on an altar and I was happy at that moment that I just returned from outside and had my wings hidden otherwise who knows how this might have ended.

Me: What's going on?

Auqana: Majesty, are you okay?

Flamara: Our King, should I burn this down?

Me (whispering): Stand back.

It was at that moment that someone came to the front in front of us. Another plus side of being a fairy was that I could understand any language as well as this one. It sounded ancient but I had never heard it before at all and I knew all the languages on this planet. Seeing as there were other people dressed up oddly, I knew that what just happened was bad. They just summoned us.

???: These are all the people we could summon.

???: Soo which one do you think is the one?

What do you mean by the one?

???: The prophecy talks about one who has odd-colored hair and is unique.

What is this all about?

Summoning something about a prophecy....

Why?

Is this world in danger?

Or are they just greedy people?

Right as I questioned this another person stepped up from the group and started to yell at them. However, these people didn't react kindly and just slaughtered this person down. The moment blood was seen, everyone freaked out as well as the two fairies around me.

These people started to come toward me and that was when Aquana, as well as Flamara, went after them and they for some reason misunderstood this whole situation.

???: We have a Beloved here.

Beloved?

As I was questioning the meaning behind this, I witnessed them carry off a person that was close to me. This person was a girl with platinum white hair. This was sure an odd and unique color.

???: It must be her!

That was all they said before taking her.

Me: Excuse me?

I started talking in the language of normal human beings since I looked like one for now but instead of an answer, all I got was knights in armor starting to come toward us. It was clear to me that they had no intention of keeping the rest of us at all.

So in an instant, I dashed towards this one person and used my ability to manipulate the ground and made him fall. This whole church was made out of marble and marble was something that came from nature which meant that I could manipulate it. I did what I had to do and made him fall to the ground while I took his sword and slashed this person across their chest.

Right after that, I took off, I had to get out of there if I wanted to survive and I knew it.

Me (ancient language of fairies): Flamara, Aquana, little help, please!

Aquana: Coming up. I'll drown them!

Flamara: No, I'll burn them!

Just like that, I took the chance from the chaos they both created and escaped this church. Now once outside, I got a whole other problem. I was surrounded by people who I didn't know and looked like knights. Still, I knew the dangerous situation wasn't over yet and so I didn't quite care about them and started to run for the first horse I saw.

Thankfully they were too surprised to act in time and so I used some elemental manipulation as well as making them choke since I took out the air from their lungs to get on a horse and escape,

This is not what I expected....

First off, I have to get out of here!

Where am I about to go?

This....

SHIT!

I immediately had some soldiers after me. Thankfully I saw some fairies and since my aura was still superior to them, they all come to me. It was the wavelength of my aura that makes them feel at ease and they would always try to please me no matter where I was. This world wasn't any different and so some fairies came towards me.

???: Who are you?

???: A king has appeared!

???: A king!

???: We found our king!

Me: Can you lead me to a safe place?

???: Oh bad demons!

???: We will destroy them!

Me: Guys, focus! Lead me to a safe area where I can fight them.

Just like that, I rode on the horse for 2 days without a break at all. I tried to defend myself but I got hurt. They managed to get me some times when I started resting up. I was never out of danger.

*End of flashback brought to you by Izuku being a king from another world*

I was sleeping soundly until I heard some footsteps approaching me. With the dream I just had, it didn't take me long to wake up, grab the sword from right beside me, stand up, as well as make this person fall back and have a sword at their neck.

Me: Oh...