I am fine... maybe not..

Izuku's POV:

The moment Kacchan left me alone with these people, I decided to just use my dear fairy magic aka it meant I was telling the fae to actually attack their holders and not give them any power. They were no longer in favor of us fairies and would no longer get any help at all.

Other than that, I decided to, ... you know... make a small whirlwind to get them flying up in the air and be struck by lightning as well as crash down as fried lizards as they were before returning to Kacchan.

Me: I can't believe they were so rude!

I was visibly complaining as I came back to the bags and found Kacchan there. It somewhat made me happy knowing that he actually trusted me but on the other hand, it made me feel guilty because I was still hiding soo much from him.

Why is it getting so hot...

I probably just need something to drink.

Also tired from the whole journey....

Tho it really is hot...

I wonder if something is wrong with me....

Oh, there he is!

I managed to get to Kacchan but as I was going there I had a bad feeling. I somewhat knew why I felt this way but still, I hoped it wasn't it. I really didn't want it to be the reason. If it was then that meant it was bad. Like very very bad.

It's been a long time since I actually have my wings out. All this time I was hiding them and that meant it was just bound to haunt me. It was just a matter of time until the drawbacks would be visible and I hoped that this wouldn't be it. Still, I knew that it was it. The question was what would only happen to me because there was no private area where I could just open them.

From what I also know there was no fairy king and just low-level faes. There was no telling how the dragons would react to someone like me... more importantly how Kacchan would react to me.

Me: I am back, Dandelion.

Blondie: Oh you're here?

Me: Mh. Also what happens to the people who can't use "the power" anymore? Cause they ain't gonna get any help from any fairy anymore.

Blondie: Oh nothing, they just won't have it, they might be outcasted but nothing harsh will happen to them, I think

Me: Add being electrocuted and then shot down from the sky to the list. I can say broken wings, tail, and maybe some of their huge legs.

I said that while smiling at him. Tho it was starting to get hotter and it was definitely getting hard to focus here. The question still remained if it was just me or this environment.

Blondie: Well, they will be-are you ok? Your face is like, really red right now.

Me: It's just a bit hot here.

Blondie: Hmmm, maybe you're in heat.

Me: I don't think so. I really just feel hot and nothing more.

That was an obvious lie. I was definitely not just feeling hot but there was no telling for Kacchan if that was true or not. Besides feeling hot, I felt nauseous as well as dizzy. To be honest it was a wonder I was still standing here and smiling at him.

Blondie: I find it hard to believe you but I'll put it aside. How about we take a seat in the shade and eat something?

Me: Might be a good idea.

Blondie: Let's go, I have some more of the berries.

Me: Cool.

I grabbed some of the luggage since I knew it would be hard for Kacchan to try and just carry all of it. There was only basic stuff but it could still add up and I wanted to help him out. While I had some lighter things in my hand, he was still carrying the heavy things. He was also going a bit in front of me to show me the way to a shady place which allowed me to talk to my worried fairies from my world who knew exactly what was going on.

Me (fairy language): I am fine.... I am still strong and shouldn't collapse this easily.

Aquana: But my king!

Flamara: We know you are hiding it but you are in pain.

He wasn't wrong. I definitely felt a stinging pain in my back and it was just a wonder that I wasn't bleeding because of it. It certainly felt as if someone was skinning me alive. Not a pleasant thing but still bearable somehow.

Me (fairy language): I told you I am fine.

Expo: My King, if I may... You look exhausted, I can tell you are holding back your power and it's hurting you.

Me (fairy language): I am but I can't show them who I am. I am scared of how they will react. I saw the demonic race and they wanted to kill me. I am scared if they know who and what I can do that they will come after me and then hurt Kacchan. He is my mate and I can't let him just protect me. This is for the better.

That was what I said but the truth was different. I was having a hard time breathing and I suddenly felt my chest tightening which made me drop our stuff and also fall to my knees grasping the pendant I had which represented Kacchan. It was bad. I knew my situation but still... I couldn't. I just couldn't let them be visible.

Auqana: My king!

In an attempt to help me out, Aquana made a small rain cloud which would only cool me down as it was raining a bit over my head but it wasn't working. I felt just hot and I felt all the pain.

Shit....

It shouldn't be this bad...

I...

While I was down on the ground, I saw Expo flying towards Kacchan. Flamara was doing the same thing but as Expo tried to make him turn around, Flamara just pulled his hair to turn around. The stuff I dropped were light and the noises around us were making it hard for him to even pick up something small like this.

Still, I couldn't go on anymore. Everything started turning and my vision started to cloud.

Me (whispering): Ka-....cchan.....

That was the last thing I said with the breath I had before blacking out completely.