A journey?

Izuku's POV:

I heard Bakugo laugh hard and I felt happy. This was what it means to have a soulmate. For us fairies, it was worse than for any other species. We would feel the emotions of our soulmates. That meant, I knew when he was sad, angry, or happy. Usually, we would split ours and never dip into the other emotion or blend them out but I couldn't help but spy on his emotions.

I just had to.

He sounded soo happy and I also wanted to get him happy about feeling the sudden gush of sadness mixed with anger.

However, there was one major problem now. I showed him what I could do which was not something a human could do and so I was just waiting for him to stop laughing and question me.

Why would I even go up against a dragon?

He told me the rumors and he told me about how they were seen in this world... so why would I be so stupid?

Well easy... I was a Fae King, which meant I was more powerful than them.

But he didn't know that... yet.

Me: Ahm... soo...

Blondie: *Cough* Huh? What do you mean by soo? Are you expecting something?

Me: Kinda. I mean you saw me yeet down a dragon from the sky. Is that... THAT usual here?

Blondie: Oh, I- well, Earlier, you didn't seem to want to talk about your abnormal power so I'm letting you decide whether you want to tell me or not.

Me: I... thank you. I am sorry but I can't tell you what I am but what I can do if you want to listen.

Blondie: It's your choice greenie, I'm not going to force you to.

Uff....

How do I explain, that I can do stuff without telling him that I am a Fae or even a King?

Damn it....

This will be complicated...

Maybe I should start with the Fae concept?

Or how they are used in my world...

Anyways, I can't trust him this much for now to tell him what I am.

This could be dangerous.

Especially when there is no Fairy king in this world...

Greenie: Soo... you said something about Faries power earlier, that's not something we have in my world. Where I come from there are low-ranked fairies that can use elemental magic. Then higher-ranked ones are in charge of the lower ones.... What I did was lend their power to them. In contrast to you, I am a bit of a special case and I don't need them to be near me or even give me permission for it.

Blondie: Ok, I'm following...

Me: I used light and water to heal you earlier. More light magic. That's why I don't need mana. None of my moves need mana.

Blondie: So that explains why there was no shift in mana earlier.

Me: Yeah... Is there anything you want to know about my world or me? I can try to answer and explain.

Blondie: Why do you seem to understand Em and the other two fireflies?

Me: There are fairies in my world too. I know their language from back then and am only lucky it's the same language here too.

Please make this count.

Please!

Blondie: Oh.... ok I guess that makes sense.

Me: Any other questions?

Blondie: Not really, if you don't want to tell me I won't pressure you to, However, we should be going to bed, we have a long journey ahead of us, we have to be in Dragonia in two weeks.

Me: Why not Teleport?

Blondie: Well, I... I don't like teleporting...

Me: Okay... then how are we getting there then?

Blondie: ... Did you really forget?

Me: Let me guess, fly?

Blondie: Exactly, It's been a while and I miss flying, so yeah.

Me: Cool.

Blondie: What? You sound... disappointed.

Me: No, no. It has nothing to do with that.

I really wish I could just release my wings....

I know I can't hide them for long.

This will end up bad for me if I don't release them sooner or later.

Oh, how I want to fly too....

Blondie: I won't force you to tell me ok? But we should really be getting some shut-eye

Me: Thanks. I... I really can't. I am sorry. I promise I will tell ya someday.

Blondie: Well, you haven't asked me about the rumors so this is the least I could do.

Just like that went to the tent together to call it a day.