Collapsed... shit is he dead?

Bakugo's POV:

Huh?

I turn around and saw Izuku on the ground, a tiny rain cloud above him.

Is he dead?

Walking closer to him I saw the light blue fae above the cloud.

Me: Thanks for trying, but I think I should take over for now.

They moved and the rain cloud disappeared. I picked up Izuku and after putting our things in one bag and looked towards the castle.

I'm gonna have to go there, aren't I?

Carefully walking down the hill was difficult, not because of Izuku, no, it was because the faes were flying around my head ringing as if they were panicking which I guess they were.

Me: You guys will have to calm down, dragons have very good hearing, you'll get us caught.

They stopped their noise and flew away, I shrugged it off and continued on my way.

Don't die on me greenie, I'll get some help from Aizawa.

After walking through the forest that I remember was next to my room, I tried and succeeded in climbing up to my room with Izuku in my hand.

Me: That was surprisingly easy... Em? Are you here?

A ring came from my old toy chest and then three small lights dashed towards me, I took a deep breath and laid the omega on my bed, it had clean sheets on...

Weird...

Me: Em, go get old man Aizawa, and see if you can get him to bring some bandages and food.

The fairies dashed out of the window and disappeared, I looked down at my hands.

Blood?

Running to my old bathroom, I got a dish and a piece of cloth.

Why is everything so new?

Were they waiting for my return?

Did they really miss me?

Pushing that thought away I filled the dish with clean water after washing it out and ran back to Izuku's side.

I gulped and turned Izuku over, I tore the back of his clothes and gasped.

Why is it so bloody?

It doesn't look like a dragon caused it.

It's just two vertical lines, looks like...

Wings?

Nah, or is he developing them?

Whatever, this isn't helping his bleeding back.

I wet the cloth and squeezed most of the water out. Carefully, I wiped away most of the blood and then rinsed the cloth I was using.

Me(Whispering): Why do you have so much blood?

A knock at the door startled me.

Aizawa: Hello? Katsuki, are you in there?

Me: Yeah, I'm in here. Did the fireflies get you?

He chuckled from behind the door but I heard him say yes.

Aizawa: I stole some of Miss Chiyo's medical supplies and Sato's and Mr.Lunchrush's food.

Me: I'm coming, hold on a bit.

I opened the door, careful to not let him see inside, if Izuku was hurt all this time, maybe it was an important secret... Maybe he was scared of what will happen if I knew, after all, he isn't from this world...

Me: Thanks zawa.

He bowed and left, telling me that I needed anything to come get him.

Me: Ok guys, let's get to work.

The fairies and I spent the next half an hour cleaning Izuku's wounds and wrapping them, I was trying to do my work but those three kept trying to help me but just ended up moving away so I could continue.

Me: We're done you guys, you can take some fruits if you want, I'll watch him.

The three lights flew towards the fruit bowl and I stared back at Izuku, his face was red and sweaty, and he was also panting.

I took a cooling cream and rubbed it on his forehead, his distressed face turned to one of relaxation.

Did I lock the door?

Eyeing the door that stayed shut, I got up and cautiously walked over to it. Turning the handle I exhaled in relief when I noticed it was locked.

He's so cute.

I walked back over to the bed and sat next to him, my palm now resting against his cheek. He nuzzled into my hand and I think I saw a smile.

Again, cute.

Me(Yawning): I could really use a nap...

I laid down next to him and dozed off, making sure to listen carefully to the ringing of the fairies in the room.

Finally, peace