Straight out of another world...

Bakugo's POV:

Hmm, that was weird, I know he's from another world and all but... ah who am I kidding, he could do the most random thing and I'll most likely blush.

Me: Oi! Greenie! Where've you been?

I asked the male as he entered the clearing once more, he looked at me with a smile.

Cute

Greenie: Got some sweets.

Me: Really? What kind?

Greenie: Peach, strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry.

Greenie pulled the basket he had been hiding behind his back and shoved it in my face.

Me: I don't remember planting those... oh well.

I took one of the peaches and took a bite.

Me: It's so delicious. Where'd you get it? And all these other fruits?

Greenie: The garden.

Me: I didn't plant any of those, so... Did you have something to do with this?

Greenie: Maybe. But you do have them. Go look and see for yourself. How am I supposed to do that as a human anyway?

Me: I don't have the energy to do this with you, I'm going to go for a walk, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Greenie: Sure tho I haven't known you for that long....

Me: Just... behave

Getting up, I ruffled his hair and walked towards the river I normally catch fish in.

Me: Em, can you come along?

The little light floated over and I waved to greenie and left.

Greenie: Don't get in trouble!

Me: I won't shortie!

He huffed in an offended manner and I chuckled, Em pulled my hair and I ran after them, in actuality, we were racing each other. It's been like this ever since I got in this forest.

No matter where we go as long as we were together, we'll race to our destination.

Me: You cheater!

The Fae rang and flew back and forth in front of my face. They're rubbing it in my face, the little bitch.

Me: Ok ok, I'm gonna take a dip, do what you want, unless... are you gonna spy on me for greenie?

The little light flew away, rolling my eyes, I take off my cape and dived under the water.

Me: This is nice... would be nicer if I had company...

???: I could keep you company if you'd like.

I looked up.

???: Hey Bakubro, how have you been?

Scoffing I glared at the person in their red and black dragon-themed armor.

Me: Why would you care? Don't act as if you care about me.

The beta laughed slightly and took off their helmet.

???: Come on Katsuki, don't act like that, we've been best friends forever. Haven't you forgiven me already?

I got out of the lake and put back on my cape and put on the dry trousers I left there the last time I was here. Hanging up the one I just took off and glaring at the man once more.

Me: Kirishima, I don't think you've registered how much you and everyone else hurt me, I would appreciate it if you were to leave.

I saw him tense, it's not often that I use people's names. When I do, it's mainly because I'm serious.

Kirishima: What happened to shitty hair? Spikey? Red riot?

Walking away I threw a berry at Em who settled themselves into my hair somewhere.

Me: Nicknames are for people who I respect, and vice versa.

He looked down and I could practically hear the gears turning in his head.

???: *Scream*

Me: What the hell was that?

Em flew up and then away towards the campsite.

Me: What did you do you redheaded asshole?!

He shrugged and we ran towards my campsite.

Me: What the hell?!