Our future is set together!

Bakugo's POV:

I stopped walking and sat down, I heard Izuku shuffling behind me. His scent was laced with regret and sadness.

Me: Izuku, darling... Won't you take a seat?

He sat down next to me after taking off his shoes, our feet were barely in the water, we waded them back and forth in silence, watching at the rippling waves our feet caused together, the way the ripples expanded till the eventually join together and disappear.

Izuku looked conflicted before he spoke up.

Izuku: Kacchan, are you scared of me?

Me: No, why?

Izuku: Your eyes and your body reaction told me so in the ballroom.

Me: I assure you Izuku, I was just shocked... nothing you do can make me fear you... Except you being angry at me...

Izuku: So... you won't abandon me, right?

Me: No, never. I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me!

I placed my arm around him and pulled him closer, his sweet scent invaded my nostrils, I took a deep breath and sighed happily.

Izuku: *relieved sigh* I was scared you would abandon me because of this side of us faes.

Me: Oh I'm not scared, more like turned on.

Izuku: Oh really? Does feeling protected by an omega, your omega feel this nice?

Me: Oh not that, your dominance, the way you made those demons cower in fear... The way you shouted at me, Izuku... You're hot!

He smirked and looked up at me. He moved and straddled me.

Izuku: Oh Kacchan, how about we find a more private place but first.... *splash* How about cooling you off.

This cheeky omega had pulled me in the water and flew away at the last second. This Greenie was now hovering above me, his smile taunting me.

Izuku: You look quite delicious with the see through clothes on you! It suits you well and makes me wanna drool all over the place, my dear little hot crown prince.

Me(Smugly): You think I'm hot?

He stayed still and his face erupted in a red blush, I laughed and used one of my hand to hold his waist, still in his daze, he didn't notice me guiding him downwards.

He was now in the water with me.

Izuku: Hotter than the sun and as sweet as a berry. Kacchan you are mine to devour.... And why did you had to do this exactly *surrr*

I placed a hand on his cheek and brushed his freckles, he sighed and leaned into my touch.

He's so beautiful.

He's mine, till the day we die...

If anyone tries to take him they'll be facing me.

Me: Izuku, have I ever told you, how beautiful you are?

Izuku: Mhm~ but I can't get enough of it.

I hummed and pecked his lips slightly, he leaned in. I leaned away and smiled at his pouting face.

Me: You. Are absolutely beautiful, my beautiful Izuku.

Izuku: And you are my cuddle bear Kacchan!

I gasped.

Me(Mock offense): A bear!? I ama scary dragon, how dare you?

He laughed and snuggled into my scent gland and took a huge breath.

Izuku: In my eyes you are a beautiful, gorgeous as well as majestic dragon but for me you always will be a cuddly big friendly dragon.

Me: I don't think you've actually seen me angry...

He looked up at me confused.

Izuku: Do I have to see you angry? If I can, I will be avoiding anything that makes you angry just to see your smile.

Me: Oh how can I be angry a you?! You're too cute! If I were angry... hehe, I'm not telling you.

He huffs and went back to sniffing my scent gland, occasionally biting it slightly.

Izuku: Oh how I love your scent. It literally drives me crazy.

I held him closer.

How did I get here?

I'm not complaining but he's just so perfect.

Izuku: Kacchan, will you let me fly us back to our room.

I kissed his cheek and nodded. He got out of my hold and we swam back to shore in silence. Once we got back, he fluttered his wings quickly to dry them off. He held onto my waist and flew off.

Me: You know, the last time I got a ride, was when my mom took me to a friend's castle... ever since then I had to fly by myself... This is nice.

I heard a hum next to my ear, Izuku flew down and we landed on our balcony.

Me: We should take a shower, we'll catch a cold if we don't.

Izuku: Then join me will ya... I'll be waiting for you in the bathroom.

I nodded and he ran to the bathroom, I chuckled and went over to my(our) wardrobe, I took out some pajamas and went to the bathroom.

Me: Izuku, you ready?

Izuku: Always.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my trousers, I climbed into the bathtub and pulled izuku closer, and into my lap.

He turned around and kissed me deeply.

Me: Izuku, once again, this is one dangerous game...

Izuku: As if I care about this warning of yours... You like it too Kacchan~ Now shut up.

He kissed me to shut me up. We spent the night enjoying every touch, kiss, gasp and sigh.

Pleasure clouded our minds till early in the morning, when we collapsed in bliss and exhaustion.