Ms. Uraraka!

Bakugo's POV:

I take the pouch from Em with a thankful smile, they flew over to the pillow that the other two were on, opening the pouch, I notice the cream was nearly done.

I should ask Aizawa for more...

And some actual clothes for him, I like him in clothes too big for him but I like him in him-sized clothes a little more.

After rubbing the cream on his forehead and turning down the lamp, even more, I laid down with Izuku on my chest, I couldn't put him on the bed, he might roll over on his wings.

I'm glad...

I know I might not deserve him but I'm glad he's here.

Izuku(sleeptalking): Kacchan.... I.. love... You.... stay with me....

Looking down, his cheek was pressed against my bare chest, his eyes closed, freckles standing out more as the moonlight shone on his face, and even his hair was even more beautiful in the moonlight that shone through my window.

Me: I love you too Izuku.

Finally closing my eyes, I allowed the darkness of sleep to hold my consciousness and drag it away to the abyss that was my dreams.

*Flashback brought to you by a crying Author not being a certain chimera who made that happen*

*Yawn* I open my eyes and looked around.

Me: Explosion Murder? Where are you?

The ringing of my new fairy entered my ears and I looked over, the orange light was hovering over a red flower, and the center was a lighter shade of red than the petals.

Me: Is that for me?

Explosion murder flew around my head and landed on my nose.

Me: Thank you! I love it!

Explosion Murder flew away and I got out of my bed.

???: Morning Prince Katsuki, are you ready for your first day with your fairy companion?

Me: Morning Miss! I'm so ready! Mommy and Daddy said they were proud of me yesterday!

The woman stared at me with cold eyes before smiling. A fake one, I knew the maids and butlers apart from Aizawa didn't like me.

???: Let's get you dressed, your cousin and ****** are waiting for you to start your studies with Aizawa-san.

I smiled and let her change my clothes. After she finished I thanked her and ran out of the room, my parents were waiting for me in the dining room with Neito and ******.

Me: I'm here! I just woke up!

My mom sighed with a smile and my dad chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Mom: Morning Katsuki, how did you sleep? Did explosion murder bother you?

I sat down happily after greeting my cousin and ******, who hugged me and congratulated me on getting a fairy.

Me: Yes mom, I slept fine and no Explosion murder was quiet, even though they are literally explosions!

My parents smiled and Neito and I started to talk about how we can play with his fairy and mine together after we finish our lessons with Aizawa-san.

Me: ******-chan, are you ok? Do you have to meet your mom later?

She smiles at me and shook her head Neito and I cheered, it's been a while since we got to spend some time with her.

Aizawa: Come along boys, time for lessons...