A dream or a past life?

3rd POV:

Both Izuku and Bakugo were at the hospital laying unconscious because they fought each other the other day. It was All Might who made them fight each other and them both being stubborn to surrender dropped down collapsing to the ground and had to be brought to the intensive care.

3 whole days.

These two were in the hospital for 3 whole day without any doctor or even RG knowing the reason for that. However when they woke up, the first thing they did was look at each other and smile.

Izuku: Morning Kacchan.

Katsuki: Morning Greenie... how you holding up?

Izuku: Oh you know... I've been through worse oh corn prince.

They both had said something quite unusual for themselves and it was only at this time that they stopped and looked at each other with wide eyes.

Izuku: Did you had the same dream, Kacchan?

Katsuki: You mean you killing Icy-hot? Then yeah.

Izuku: ... Out of everything you just had to take that scenario. How about the bath, or the time we shared together in your room?

Katsuki: Greenie, as I said, it was hot for crying out loud!

Izuku: Why did it feel so real tho...

Katsuki: I don't know, but it's not a coincidence, considering we both had the 'dream'.

Izuku: I ahm ...

Izuku was blushing hard thinking about all the time they spent together while Katsuki was the more dominant one this time.

Katsuki: Oi, can I ask you something?

Izuku: Hm?

Katsuki(darkly): Who do you think you are... to top me?!

Izuku: I... ahm... But... Kacchan~ You seemed to like it tho....

Katsuki(clesaly blushing): Well you're wrong!

Izuku: Mh~ I don't think so and this is actually fun. Why didn't I ever know that you had a crush on me?

Katsuki(offended): I don't have to tell you shit! Besides, you probably wouldn't have accepted so... hmph.

Izuku: .... But Kacchan... I always had a crush on you. This is why I let you do what you did to me...

Izuku looked down as Katsuki looked out of the window until he heard the greenette basically confess his crush and love to the proud boy.

Katsuki: Soo what I'm hearing is that I was an asshole for nothing?

Izuku: No Kacchan! I was actually happy you didn't ignore me like the others...

Katsuki: ...Sorry tho, I've always regretted what I did and told you in the past... I know it won't erase what I did but still, I'm sorry...

Izuku: Then how about making it up? You know... I still love you. I was just scared to tell you and about your reactions.

Katsuki: Well then... Izuku Midoriya... will you go on a date with me... after we get out of here?

Izuku: I'd love too! Do you think we can actually be... like in our dream?

Katsuki: I do... minus you topping me tho!

Izuku: I wouldn't dare. I like the bottom side more anyways.

Katsuki(Smirking): Damn deku, who knew you could be like this?

Izuku: Well apparently you never learned to know me that well Kacchan. BUT we will have all the time now right?

Katsuki: You're right, now let's call the old nurse, I'm hungry!!

Izuku: ahm Kacchan, we are in a hospital, I don't think Recovery Girl is here... and you still a

food loving dragon.

Katsuki(tauntingly): No one would ever believe you...

Izuku: You think?

Just like that Izuku called the nurse into the room.

Katsuki: *offended gasp* How dare you?! Fuck you Greenie!!

Izuku: Shush you Dandelion you don't even know what I want to do.

He turned away from Bakugo towards the nurse and politely told her they were hungry and if there was a chance they could get a spicy plate and a sweet one for them.

Katsuki(Chuckling): Still a sweet tooth I see.

Izuku: Mh~ You wanna try some?

Katsuki(Grumpily): No you betrayed my trust with calling the nurse.

Izuku: Kacchan, you were hungry and how else am I supposed to get food with my broken leg?

Kacchan: ...I guess you're right.

It was this moment that they both knew the dream they had might not be a dream at all but a past life or an omen for their future. They both were sure to take care of each other and be there for one another until their very own days.

Katsuki also promised to himself to cherish this green bean and be there for him as well as shower and make this little body in front of him shiver with pleasure to pay up with all the pain he caused his soulmate.

~END~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well.

Also thanks for writing this story with me! It was soo much fun writing Izuku's POV and see what you do with Bakugo.