They are soo dead!

Izuku's POV:

The moment I saw the flames errupt in this persons hand, I had had it. The patience I had till now was gone by now. I made the vines break each window and the shards from the window including the arrows which I still had in the air turned now towards Shoto. It was his death day and I didn't care. We faes normally never kill but when we get angry which was very rare there was nearly always bloodshed. The last time a king acted out of anger a whole kingdom was wiped from the map in a matter of seconds.

How dare they think I am weak!

Are they dumb or stupid!

Whatever they are, they just sealed their fates.

I saw the guards and Touya starting to back away. They were scared by now and I brushed Kacchans hand away. I was angry and more than that. I was pissed and ready to get rid of a whole kingdom not carrying for the other souls.

We faes were a double edged sword which barely anyone knew. Never harming anyone was what people thought because we were calm and patient but once we break and lash out, we would be the worst out of all the races.

Me: Any last words?

The sharp objects were sure to hit them and cut them all as well as pierce and stab them to death. It was certainly no painless procedure. All the faes left them by now too.

Touya: I'm sorry!

Me: SILENCE! I didn't ask you! Speak Prince! This is your last chance.

The arrows and shards started surring at them only to stop right in front of their faces. I had all the arrows pointed at the prince as well as the shards towards the rest of them.

Shoto: I love you Katsuki!

Me: Tsk... wrong answer!

It was just like that that the arrows pierced completely through his body. An arrow went through his head right in between his eyes and excited just to pierce his body again and again and again. I made a swiss cheese out of his body and left it to drop to the ground before making the bloody arrows return to my side and look at the others.

Kacchan(Softly): Izuku... Darling... He's dead, you can stop now..

Me: I DON'T CARE! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?!

I turned back to the other demonais. They were all trembling in fear as they should. I had their lives in my hand.

Kacchan: Izuku, I know but... you and I both know that no one can take me from you, I'm not angry just breathe and look at me.

Me: NO!

I refused to look at him and looked towards the demonais who were fearing for their own ends.

Me: Do you have anything to say for me to have mercy on you?

Guard: Please!! I was forced to be here! I have a newborn at home!

Me: YOU Who suggested to share, anything you have to say to me? Want to enlighten me again?

Touya: Shoto wanted Katsuki all to himself, he's just like our father!! He forced our mother to marry him and forced me to help Shoto since he was our father's favorite! He sold our other two siblings to marriage since they didn't have and fae or had none at all!

Me: Hmp! Take his body back and never return to the dragon kingdom or else I will and I promise it, I will erase the demonais kingdom from the face of this planet. Do not joke around with me even a second. Let this be a warning.

Touya: Thank you for showing mercy!! We're sorry! For angering you your highness!!

Me: Leave now and don't show your faces until you are invited or called over on these lands.

That was my final warning. I hoped that the king from their kingdome was getting the warning as well. If not, I would for sure kill each and every one of the royals personally.

It was only now after they took Shoto away and teleported out of the place that I dropped everything from the air to the ground carefully not to harm any dragons and turned around to Kacchan. I saw how much I scared him and the look he gave me hurt me a bit but needless to say it was necessary. We both knew it.

Me: Kacchan.... I am sorry for ruining this.

He looks scared of me...

Did I hurt his feelings?

I don't want him to be scared of me...

What should I do?

Let's stay where I am for now.

It could also be his instincts.

Kacchan: Oh, no it's ok, really, I didn't want to be around that many people anyways... Mom, Dad, Izuku and I are going for a small walk.

Me: Hm?

Before I knew it, he dashed past me grabbing my hand and pulled me out of the room. There was nothing I could do or say to him. I knew what I did was wrong but this was my true nature and I was standing for it.

Me: Kacchan?

Nothing, no respond at all.

This only showed me that he wanted to find a place where we could be all alone and I accepted it, following him until we found ourselves in the garden at a lake.

I hope he is fine...

I really don't want to lose him.

I hope he can accept me all the way.

I wished I never showed this side to him at all....