Pure Bliss!

Bakugo's POV:

I opened my eyes and blinked away the sleep, I ignored the stinging on my neck and all over my back, getting up I walked over to the vanity and my eyes widened.

Me(whispering): What happened?

My neck was filled with dark spots and my scent gland was bitten.

What happened?!

I thought back and blushed, who knew that greenie was so brave?

Speaking of Izuku...

I walked back over to the bed where he was still sleeping, I stared at him, his own body filled with bites and dark spots. I don't know why, but I found it incredibly sexy...

I shook him slightly and he groaned.

Me: Izuku, wake up... Izuku!

Izuku: Mh~

Me: Izuku, let's go for breakfast.

Izulu: I would rather eat ya again tho

Me: ...

I blushed brightly, this little-

Me: Open your eyes and get up shortstack!

Izuku: No. I am staying here....

I stopped and thought about a way to get him to get up...

Me: Well, I guess I'll go to the crystal caves by myself...

Izuku: Then you go~ I still have this beautiful bed filled with your scent. It's better here!

I sighed and gave up, if he doesn't want to leave, he'll stay here by himself and miss me all day then.

Izuku: Kacchan?

Me: Hm

Izuku: Can you come closer for a moment? Please~?

I was gonna say no but the three little assholes pushed me down.

Me: Yes?

Izuku: Gatcha! You're mine! And you stay! You're soo warm.... And nice.... And hot...

Me: I'm hot?

He nods and snuggles closer to me.

Izuku: Mh~

Me: Izuku, you have to eat, we'll come back to the room, but you have to eat...

Izuku: NO!

Me: Izuku.

Izuku: Oh Kacchan, then let me have a fill of your sweet chilly lips? How about that? Sounds like a good breakfast to me~

I looked down at him, is he... is he being serious? I sighed and kissed him, he kissed back and tried to pull me down.

I indulged him and let him have his way.

Izuku: Oh~ You are not resisting anymore, how nice~

Me: Izuku, I'm only letting you do what you want for now, we're going to eat when you're done.

Izuku: But what if I don't wanna~

Me: Then I'll forcefully dress you and carry you to breakfast, maybe I'll just call a maid to do it, yeah I'll do that.

Izuku: Kacchan~ You are getting red... I know you like this~

Me: You horny omega, give me a minute.

I got up and rushed over to the dresser, took a piece of paper and wrote my request on it. I handed it to the light bulbs and they flew off to find Aizawa or Hizashi.

Izuku: Awww! Come back here! Pretty please~

I rolled my eyes at his childishness and went back to his side.

Me: Izuku... Are you in heat?

Izuku: I don't know... what's heat?

I blushed even more.

I'm gonna have to explain it aren't I?

Me: Heat... is a period of time were omegas are most fertile, it's easier than normal for them to get pregnant, your skin gets hot, you get cramps and you're a walking hornball... the only way of making it stop is... by making love or waiting it out...

Izuku: You know... I don't bite. You could come over and get closer~

What'd I say? Walking hornball...

Me: Izuku, are you sure you want to continue? You can get pregnant if we're not careful...

He looked up at me and smiled.

Izuku: All I want for now is you Kacchan~ I know you want it too! Look at how red you are, your breathing is also quickend. Just give in and come here~ Let me care for you and help ya out~

Me: I-

He smiled and moved closer to me, his legs on either side of my body, leaning closer to my ear he liicked the shell and bit it softly.

I reached up and stroke his wings, he shuttered.

Izuku: Ah~ Ka~Kac~Kacchan~

Oh, didn't expect that...

Izuku: They are sensitive... please be careful...

Me: Interesting... good to know...

A knock at the door startled us.

Aizawa: Kid I brought your things.

Me: Umm, leave it there! I'll get it soon!

Izuku (whispering): Try not to let them find out~

Izuku bit my ear and I bit down on my lip to muffle the sound that was going to come out of my mouth.

Me: On-On second thought! Aizawa, open the door a little and put the things down, don't look inside!

The door opened slightly and a cart was pushed in with clothes, food and drinks, the door was closed and locked immediately .

Izuku (whispering): Oho so you like this hm~

Me: Shut up, you're enjoying this way too much...

Izuku: You bet I Ahhh~ I~ I told you... not the wings....

I grinned and flipped us over, he looked up at me and blushed. Pulling the covers over we enjoyed our time together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.