They are weird...

Bakugo's POV:

Auntie: Katsuki, can you get the pepper seedlings in that tray over there for me?

I nodded and walked over to the other end of the garden, I picked up the one labeled 'pepper' and walked back to her side.

Auntie: Use this shovel and you can start digging up beets over there, they should be ready by now.

Me: Alright Auntie.

Taking the shovel, I walk over to the bed and started to dig it up, careful to not harm the beets.

???: YOUNG BAKUGOU, I AM HERE TO TAKE YOU HOME!!!

Auntie: Yagi-san?

Why is he here?!

I was supposed to go back tomorrow!!

Oh no... did they find out?

Me: Yagi, pleasure seeing you here, what do you want?

He walked forward and stood proudly, he stared down at me and roughly grabbed my arm.

Me: WHAT THE HELL?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Yagi: SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR PARENTS!!!

I gulped and nodded, he let go of my hand and called Auntie over,

Yagi: HER MAJESTY HAS REQUESTED YOUR PRESENCE AS WELL...

Auntie nodded and dropped her things, I followed behind her

Yagi: I FOUND THIS OMEGA, IS HE YOURS?

Izuku glared at him from the side and pointed at him.

Izuku: Is he yours he ask... are you blind? How about I teach you another lesson!

I snickered and followed him to the living room, Izuku put on his cloak and I my cape, Auntie put on her own coat and helped me with my luggage.

Yagi: YOUNG BAKUGOU, ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE?!

Izuku: Is he always screaming like this?

Me and Auntie: sadly...

Izuku: There is a simple solution to that... now how long can you keep your breath?

Me: Two minutes at most

Auntie: A minute. Why?

Izuku: Two minutes it is. Now have fun with this bubble with no air around your head Mr. Yagi.

I gasped, Izuku did not... but he did!

Me: Izuku, let's go, he's gonna take us to the castle either way...

Izuku: I know but he is rude and need to be taught a lesson.

Me: Well, how about we beat him to the castle? It can save us some of our sanity...

Izuku: How about leaving him here with that bubble which will disappear in 1 and something minutes while we go to the castle without a screaming guard?

Auntie: I like that, let's go boys.

Izuku: I like her way of thinking. Now come on Kacchan! Let's go.

Oh my gods, they're the same!!!

I held Izuku's hand and we walked behind Auntie, her house was about 150 metres from the castle, we walked in comfortable silence...

Till we heard Yagi shout in the distance...

Yagi: GET BACK HERE YOU THREE!!!

Izuku: For the love of this silence can I please deal with him?

Me: Go ahead! I don't care!!!!

Auntie: Boys the most we can do is try to reach the castle before him...

Izuku: Nope.. Ama deal with this...

Izuku: *ringing bell sounds*

Me: Auntie, let's stand over here...

She followed me and we sat down as the forest and the castle erupted in the ringing sounds of faes, Auntie and I covered our ears,, the noise was too much.

Next thing I knew, the light of the faes was bright, they created a tornado of light, Yagi in the middle of it all.

Me: Rest in pieces.

Auntie: I would ask what that was about, but at least he shut him up.

Izuku (sheepish smile) : Okay. Am done here... He won't be back that fast again. Now shall we continue our stroll to the castle?

Auntie: You're so adorable!!!

Izuku: aww thank you.

I held his hand and kissed his forehead, Auntie smiled and we continued walking.

.

.

.

.

.

Auntie(cheering): We're finally here! I'm so tired...

Izuku: Do you need some water or anything?

Auntie: I'm not a mage for nothing dear...

She pulled a wineskin out of thin air and drank from it.

Me: Nezu-san taught you that, didn't he?

She cackled and I sighed.

Me: Ok, moving on from that... OI OPEN UP!! I'M HERE!

The gate lowered slowly and made a loud thud. I gripped Izuku's hand, a familiar redhead came through the gate.