Let's have a talk shall we?

Bakugo's POV:

Ok, everthing's gone to shit. I stayed quiet because... Well I don't want to deal with an angry Izuku, I looked at auntie who was just chilling.

Me: Really?

Auntie: What? It's entertaining.

Me: Zuku, can you stop? I mean I'm glad they finally got a taste of justice but I just want to talk, then we can leave.

Izuku: Sure but first they have to pay their respect to you as a prince of their kingdom. How dare they call you over and be even this rude to you and Auntie here.

Me: You heard him, bow.

I watched Izuku let up some of the pressure and they bowed, I actually suppressed a smile.

Yes, bow to me.

You should grovel before me as you apologize...

Auntie: Katsuki, what have I said about you being a sadist?

Me: Sorry Auntie... Izuku, you can let them up now.

Izuku did as I asked, albeit angrily, he refused to look at my parents, and Yagi. He just pulled his hood over his head and stuffed his face into my side.

Me: You guys have yet to answer my question... Why am I here?

My mom fixed her hair and her dress as well, my dad straightened his tie and fixed his crown.

Masaru: Well, Katsuki... We wanted to talk to you privately but I guess you have a permanent companion.

He referred to Izuku who stuck his tongue out at him and my mom.

Mitsuki: You say you're a king, yet you act like an insolent child.

Izuku: Oho and who dared to be as rude and challenge a king who can literally kill a dragon.

I chuckled and Auntie over, she pulled Izuku away and handed him a cookie.

Where the hell did she- Y'know what, I don't care anymore.

Me: Before another argument ensues... what do you want to talk about old man?

Izuku: I suggest to be careful with the wording from here on out.

I sighed and stared at my parents as they walked down the stairs leading to their thrones. They stopped in front of me and pulled out a letter, it was addressed to me, from...

Me: The crown prince of the Demon Kingdom?

I looked at Izuku who was sweating by now and back at the letter.

Do they know?

I hope this isn't a letter for war... No it's not, it's the family's official seal.

Me: Hag, what is this letter about?

She took a deep breath, whatever she was about to say, isn't something she wants to talk about... Sure she didn't believe me back then but she still cared about me... I hope.

Me: Did you sell off, my hand in marriage?

She snorted and showed me a box, I opened it and groaned.

Me: I am not doing that...

She nodded and put away the box.

Izuku: Kacchan?

Me: Izuku, that piece of shit wants to marry me...

Izuku: Let him try. I'll show them once I regain all my power, what I'll do to anyone stealing you from me.

Mitsuki: He says if you don't agree, we can count on war being waged on us from the demonai...

I pat her back, now that I see it her eyes had bags under them, same with the old man, just how long have they had this letter? I looked down at the letter and gasped. It's been delivered two years after I was exiled...

Izuku: Let them do that. I'll fight on the side as I do have an open agenda with them anyways. If you promise to let Kacchan be free and the man he is, my kind will fight on your side supporting and making sure there will be no sacrifice on your side. This I can promise.

Mitsuki: Are you serious? Just a few minutes ago you were being a menace..

Masaru: Dear, you can't call you most likely future son in law a menace...

I choked on the air in my lungs.

Me: You old hag!!

Izuku: Yes. As I said, I will ensure Katsuki's happiness no matter what. This also includes fighting for the kingdom he loves and still cares for.

I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.

Me: How about we all go and talk about this... over some food, I'm starving...

Masaru: Katsuki are you ever not hungry?

Me: Not really, I love food almost as much as I love my mate...

Mitsuki: Whatever brat, you really have matured... I'm proud.

Izuku: Aham! Dare call him brat one more time bitch and I'll show you what your dear fairy can do to you.

Mitsuki: You do know how to pick em huh?

I grinned and fluffed his hair. He pushed away my hand and grumbled.

Izuku: Kacchan? My hair...

Me: Is soft, I can get you and your assholes some berries if you want.

Izuku: Make it a fruit salad and we good.

I looked at my mom who called over a purple haired maid, I think her name was Kyoka? Whatever. She nodded and ran off to the kitchen.

Mitsuki: How about we go to the conference room to talk about the war? The governers are already there.

I nodded, Following them, Auntie and Izuku behind me.