7. Messages

Her feet barely touched the ground, light on her bare toes as she walked through her house completing her standard morning routine

Her feet barely touched the ground, light on her bare toes as she walked through her house completing her standard morning routine. It truly was her favorite time of day, being a morning person rather than a night owl, for numerous reasons.

Seren could see her front yard in the morning, watching the newly sprouted flowers on bushes waft in direction of the breeze from the kitchen table, the white fuzz on dandelions joining the winds, detaching from their buds.

Most people loathed dandelions, they were pestering weeds and the bane of the existence of most lawns.

Seren couldn't help but love them.

Ever since she was little, she would pull them out from their roots and blow on them to watch the white fluff scatter with the winds, flying away freely.

She would make a wish before blowing, in hopes that her wishes would come true.

Her lovely garden and warm tea weren't the only reason for her singing heart that morning, it was also because of Hoseok. Intoxicated with bliss each time his name appeared on her screen, making her wan moonlight skin turn a scarlet red, regardless of what his message said.

So far, it had only been two days since they had begun texting.

In her eyes, it felt as though their conversation persisted endlessly. They picked up on former messages whenever they had the opportunity to do so, he worked in the morning, which caused her to wait a few hours before she can get another response. Then, she would have to put their conversation on hold once more when her grueling night shift started.

She woke an hour earlier than normal in order to capture a few messages with him before he left to work. Seren didn't expect him to be a software architect, it almost blew her mind when he told her about it. He also mentioned how he also considered being a geologist back when he was in school, it was something she would have never guessed.

It simply amazed her how complex his occupation seemed, safely assuming that Hoseok was very intelligent.

Seren

Wow, you're so lucky, I still have one semester

to get through before I can graduate :')

Hoseok

One semester? Come on Seren, that's a breeze.

I'm sure you can get it done as any other.

Seren

Though that's true, sometimes school gets exhausting.

Hoseok

Of course. What are you studying, if you don't

mind me asking?