36. Shared Pleasure

Something sincere in her invariably sparked when their bodies touched

Something sincere in her invariably sparked when their bodies touched. It could be as simple as an innocent handhold, and she would sense an opulent wave of iridescent stars flicker through her, vehemently coursing her blood with desire and passion.

At that moment, his touch was granting her more desire, the most desire she had felt in years. It was innocent touches and kisses. His body pressed up against her back, his lips finding themselves above her shoulder again, chills skimming through her. It wasn't until his hands began to roam her body at such a painfully slow pace, the tip of his tongue sketching over her, that her body became antsy with anticipation.

She turned over so that their bodies faced each other, her composure dwindling into oblivion when she saw that he wore a smirk on his lips.

He rested his hand above her thigh, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"I don't see the point in trying to sleep when you're here with me." Seren whispered, her fingertips whisking against his bare chest, leading up to his hair.

It was still damp from the shower he took, walking into her room with just a pair of shorts, and no shirt to accompany his upper body. It was like the jacuzzi all over again, her eyes quickly scanning the muscles of his abdomen, making the itinerary short so as to not get enmeshed in his attractive features. She couldn't help it, though. She was naturally drawn to him, he didn't have to do much for her eyes to meet with him.

"I'm sorry, I know you should be sleeping." He apologized. "I just love the way your body feels when it's up against mine." His hand sketched her bare leg, making Seren shiver.

A good shiver, one that pulsed down to every inch of her body.

"No, don't apologize. I don't care for sleep when you're here... I'd rather spend more time with you." The lethargy drained quickly from her body. "We haven't seen each other in a week."

"I know, it doesn't seem long, but it feels long for some reason." Hoseok mused. "How do you feel about leaving your job?"

She shrugged, her hand tracing down his back. "Honestly, I'd only miss my co-workers. Nothing else. I won't miss coming home late, having to leave right after sunset. None of that."

"So, would you say this new place you'd be working at is gonna be better?" He asked.

"I hope so. I know that even if I'm on a closing shift it won't be as late as the lounge." Seren reasoned, trying to be optimistic. Something Hoseok truly engraved in her.

"That's true." He agreed.

"And, it'll be a safer environment." Hoseok added, taking a strand of her hair and keeping it between his fingers.

She chuckled, pulling her hair back. "You know, we would have never met if I didn't work at the lounge."

He smiled, recalling every moment of their encounter. "Of course, I guess I can't hate that place completely."