30. Undying Sultry

She embraced the side of his body, keeping her nose planted deep in his chest, her left eye open to peek at the screen in front of them

She embraced the side of his body, keeping her nose planted deep in his chest, her left eye open to peek at the screen in front of them. She was fighting sleep, his fingers skillfully massaging her scalp, occasionally running them through her long hair.

After Seren told him about her former connection with Yoongi, Hoseok wished she would stay, wanting her to himself for a longer period.

When he said he wanted her for himself, she couldn't deny staying over for just a few more hours. His soft bistre eyes beseeched her, gleams of passion and love preciously scintillated through them. His eyes were her biggest weakness – besides his lips – she was persuaded by whatever he wanted when she looked into them, practically seeing the stars align each time they made eye contact.

If she was being honest, she wasn't paying any attention to whatever movie was playing on Hoseok's flat screen. She was too focused on how his chest would move up and down from his subdued breathing. It was the first time she'd ever lay beside him, she couldn't remember the last time she cuddled up against someone with such unspoken tension surrounding them.

It wasn't the kind of tension that made her uncomfortable, it was the kind that tested her patience, and gave her the strong desire to kiss him continuously.

What held her back was the possibility of making him uneasy.

She watched as the movie went on a commercial break, his eyes squinting from the sudden change in brightness. Chills traveled down her body when she felt his hand escape the long strands of her hair, traveling down her body. His fingers skimmed over her back, toying with the hem of her shirt, his fingers swiping her bare skin beneath her top.

Seren placed a kiss above his chest, hearing him chuckle at her charming actions.

He kissed the top of her head as he drew circles above her bare skin.

Seren entangled her leg with his, reaching to plant a kiss on his lips.

Before she was able to pull away, his hand kept her from leaving, placing his soft lips above hers, stealing her breath away from the sudden kiss he stole from her.

She allowed him to take control, following his lead with the slow speed he implemented in their kiss. Her heart fluttered when his hand rested over her lower back, pressing her body into him.

Seren almost struggled to keep up with him, the speed of their kiss escalating quickly.

She had to remove herself from his firm lips to catch her breath, she breathed heavily through her nostrils as she rested her forehead near his cheek.

She was unable to control her fluster as Hoseok's lips found themselves on her head, gently pelting her with more kisses.

She raised herself from his body when she felt him begin to sit up, she fixed her hair, placing fallen messy strands behind her ears as they adjusted themselves.