Thank you!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for reading Silhouette

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for reading Silhouette. It was anything but easy to write, mainly because this was the first time I'd ever written a book that was in the category of horror and mystery. At first, I merely wanted to dip my toes with genres like this but decided to go all out when I first came up with Silhouette.

Hoseok's recent concept photos for his album Jack in The Box is what gave me the inspiration and the vision to write a book like Silhouette. I was a little timid at first, all I have ever written was romance books... which only had bits of drama, but mainly focused on romance.

This was the first time I ever had to write something like this. However, I'm glad I challenged myself and my writing skills, it pushed me further and expanded my knowledge.

I enjoyed writing this book, up to its first words and down to its very last words, so I hope you as well enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

I started this book back in late July and finished it in the middle of December. I would have finished it much earlier, but there were some moments where I was lost and had no idea how to continue parts of the chapters.

And, in the middle of writing this book, I recently became employed, so I had to figure out how to manage my time and make some room for writing.

Regardless, I am just overjoyed with the way this came out.

Again, if anyone is interested in reading more of my work, I have two BTS books published already. I do plan on writing more, it may just take a bit of time for me to put them out since I'm still going through the plans and details of how I want these books to be.

Nevertheless, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay safe, and take care.

— SKULLJIN