25. Sealed Kiss

As the sun began to set, Seren believed it would have been a good time to get going

As the sun began to set, Seren believed it would have been a good time to get going. She didn't want to get home too late, not that Jimin would be there waiting for her, he was busy over at Jungkook's house along with Taehyung, doing whatever it is that teenage boys do.

But, one bright idea had occurred to her.

"Do you ever use the pool or jacuzzi?" Seren asked Hoseok, placing her empty bottle on the concrete beside her shoes.

He hummed, rubbing his arm. "Hmm, no. Not really." He slightly chuckled, knowing he should have been taking advantage of his pool.

Seren angled her head in disbelief, her lips parting. "Really? Why don't you use it often?"

As Hoseok began to give her the reasons why he doesn't use his pool, Seren began to undress. She removed her shoes first, then she removed the jacket that Hoseok brought out for her a few hours into their conversation, all in languid movements.

"But, yeah. I just don't find time for it." Hoseok's words were slow, watching her undress in confusion. "Um, did you wanna go in, by any chance?"

"Would that be okay?" Seren asked, keeping her pants and shirt on. "We should go in the jacuzzi at least, you hardly even use it. This will give you a reason to." She cajoled, staring at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

He hesitated, truly giving her request and pleading some thought. "Alright. Let's go in." Hoseok decided, gently pulling at his collar to remove his shirt.

Seren exclaimed cheerfully, imitating Hoseok, removing her shirt.

She didn't want to give it much thought, undressing in front of Hoseok, when they were barely able to hold hands without blushing through it. Somehow, it didn't make her uncomfortable, he didn't make her uncomfortable. He kept his eyes to himself, focused on removing his own clothes rather than looking at her.

Seren would be lying if she said she didn't double-check if her bra and underwear were matching that day.

Which, they weren't.

Her bra was black, while her underwear was olive green.

She inaudibly groaned, rolling her eyes. Not that she ever made an effort to attempt to match them, since she was aware nobody would be seeing her nude.

It did make her want to match from that day forward, in case any moment like this one would happen again.

'Oh well, what else am I gonna do about it?' She mused, removing her jeans to fully reveal her mismatched apparel.

"Come on." Hoseok's voice ripped into her reflection, his hand holding out to her.

Unexpectedly, she felt herself blush. Overwhelmed with a flutter that suddenly increased in her warm chest, her heart pounding at an unnerving pace.