33. Hold Me Tight

Seren slowly opened her eyes, meeting with the blank ceiling above her

Seren slowly opened her eyes, meeting with the blank ceiling above her. Her forehead frowned, trying to remember what exactly she did before falling asleep the night before.

She turned her head to her left, that side of her mattress remained empty, but her sheets had creases, letting her know that someone had been resting there.

Then, it hit her.

'Hoseok slept here with me.' She remembered, rubbing away the fatigue in her watery eyes.

She dropped her hands, trying to remember if they did anything before she went to bed.

However, she couldn't remember much.

I might have accidentally fallen asleep while he was showering.' Seren concluded, getting up from the covers.

She combed her fingers through her hair, making her way to the bathroom to freshen herself before letting Hoseok see what a mess she was every morning.

She shut the door behind her as her eyes scoured the new items on the bathroom counter, Hoseok seemed to have so many products that he used.

She noticed a bottle with a white loofa hung around the cap, along with shampoo right beside the body wash. He brought with him his own toothpaste, a pack of floss, his cleanser, his moisturizer, and mouthwash.

Her eyes remained wide as she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste, squeezing a fair amount on the white bristles.

She wouldn't be surprised if he brought his own detergent and fabric softer.

Seren chuckled, shaking her head.

He was organized, he likely preferred to use his products than share, already having selected brands that he liked to use.

Once Seren was finished with her bathroom tasks, she made her way out, bumping into another passing body that happened to be walking by the bathroom just as she was walking out.

She yelped, still somehow forgetting that she wasn't alone in the house anymore.

"God, Hoseok. You scared the shit outta me." Seren huffed, placing her hands against her heart as if it would console its rapid pace.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were still in  bed." He defended, finding amusement in her scare.

"That's not funny." She muttered acidly, walking past him to enter her bedroom.

He followed behind, stopping at the doorway, watching her scour through her drawer. "I made breakfast for us." Hoseok informed.

She pulled out a sleeveless T-shirt, shutting her drawer. "Did you really?"

He nodded, his smile showing off the dimples on his cheeks. "I thought I should since I figured you would settle for leftovers from yesterday."

A small grin found her lips, "Thank you. I'll go eat right now, I'll just change my shirt."